Order Cancelled, What is its reason

Please check response of customer support and guide me, what is my weakness 

My Support Requests

41049fd5095896ec38775615ae537a9ea0721e67.jpg
↩ Back

REQUEST #7939317BUYER IS NOT COMPLETING ORDER EVEN AFTER WORK DONE

amberia_artistWednesday at 22:57

Sir,
    I completed the buyer work of Gmails sending in 2 days.
    Sending mails in inbox was very difficult but I completed all work in 2 days. I also informed him that this order includes 3000 mails ( check attachment) but I am providing you extra mails about 5600 mails so that Buyer may become happy.
    After completion of my work, He is not completing the order. He is wasting my time. Even I offered him to send further files. I am ready to send them but he is not completing the order. Please complete the order and remove his reviews. thanks

MarcusThursday at 13:06
    Hello Amberia,

I understand how important it is for you to get your order completed to both your and the buyer's satisfaction.
    I took the liberty of checking out your order and found out that you just started the order and that there is a problem with the communication from the start concerning the scope of work you are supposed to deliver.
    We at Fiverr advocate that 99% of all successful orders are due to great communication between the seller and the buyer.
    So my advice to you is to try and communicate with the buyer, and figure out exactly what the buyer wants as I am confident you can deliver the product to his satisfaction.
    Ultimately, if you cannot find the common ground with the buyer, mutual cancelation request is the way to go.

Hope this helps you out.
    If you need anything else from me, I am at your disposal.

Regards,
  • Like 14

2 minutes ago, amberia_artist said:

Please check response of customer support and guide me, what is my weakness 

MarcusThursday at 13:06
    Hello Amberia,

I understand how important it is for you to get your order completed to both your and the buyer's satisfaction.
    I took the liberty of checking out your order and found out that you just started the order and that there is a problem with the communication from the start concerning the scope of work you are supposed to deliver.
    We at Fiverr advocate that 99% of all successful orders are due to great communication between the seller and the buyer.
    So my advice to you is to try and communicate with the buyer, and figure out exactly what the buyer wants as I am confident you can deliver the product to his satisfaction.
    Ultimately, if you cannot find the common ground with the buyer, mutual cancelation request is the way to go.

Hope this helps you out.
    If you need anything else from me, I am at your disposal.

Regards,

It says so right there. Did you not read the response from support? 

• Like 11