Please welcome our new mods!

frank_d

Hey everyone.

Just a quick announcement:

Starting today 3 of our fellow members have been promoted to moderators with some additional privileges when compared to regular members.

@lloydsolutions @imagination7413 And @williambryan392

I nominated these three members to the admin because I feel like they are helpful and can contribute a lot more as mods.

They will now have the ability to move threads to where they belong, and handle some of the flags.

Welcome aboard!

PM me so I can help you with orientation. 🙂 

• Like 95
  • Congrats! 15
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 13

Oh, wow! 😲 (Should I give an acceptance speech? ...I'ma do it.)

I humbly accept this responsibility with the weight it deserves, and will do my best to continue to serve the forum community. 😁

Seriously though, thanks for the recognition, even if this is primarily to reduce the number of reports I make. 😉

• Like 43
  • Haha 11
  • Congrats! 9
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

53 minutes ago, imagination7413 said:

Seriously though, thanks for the recognition, even if this is primarily to reduce the number of reports I make. 😉

So that's how you become a mod these days? Reporting the hell out of the mod team? 😄 I'm on it! 

(To be honest, I could never be a moderator here, even if I wanted to. I don't have the patience any more. I used to be the chif mod/admin of Norways biggest online community back in the day. Thinking back to it, I'm gonna need a valium). 

But I'm sure you guys/gals will do a fine job of it! You're absolutely the right members for the job! 😁

• Like 38
  • Thanks 6

On 8/1/2022 at 1:48 PM, frank_d said:

Hey everyone.

Just a quick announcement:

Starting today 3 of our fellow members have been promoted to moderators with some additional privileges when compared to regular members.

@lloydsolutions @imagination7413 @williambryan392

Well deserved each of you. 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 37
  • Up 5
  • Thanks 5

1 minute ago, Lena said:

Hi All!

Just wanted to thank @lloydsolutions @imagination7413 and @williambryan392 for their help so far and to welcome them aboard!

Congratulations on your new role! 🎊

Looking forward to continue working with you all! 

Thank you @Lena for dropping in! I have a hunch that these 3 mods will make a world of difference on how the forum looks and works. 🙂 

• Like 34
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

On 8/1/2022 at 11:18 PM, frank_d said:

I nominated these three members to the admin because I feel like they are helpful and can contribute a lot more as mods.

Congratulation to all.
Thank you so much for giving us so many guidance, you all deserve this.

Hope you make even better for us after getting this.

• Like 21