I was taken off promotion on 2nd of July, and I'm still unqualified.

stormborn9862

Hey, everyone. As the title suggests, the promotion option is not available for me for nearly a month now, and since then i have been thrown down to the last pages of the search results. Hardly any orders, or impressions or clicks. I did complete 4 orders so far, and 2 are currently active, but they are from my old customers. Not a single new one in the past 29/30 days. This is making me so much stressed. I did try updating the gig once, elevated my prices to match the competition (most of the performative gigs had $50 as the basic one, and mine was $40, so i changed it to $50 as well). Is anyone else is going through the same, or did in the past? What did you do to get back the promotion? Also, when i contacted the CS, they told me about the hidden metrics, and i know about the private reviews as well. But the thing is they told me to keep doing well. During the month of july i completed the orders from my past customers, and they were as happy as usual. What's stopping the alogrithm for giving back the promotion to me? It's just getting frustrating day by day. 

• Like 8

50 minutes ago, stormborn9862 said:

It's just getting frustrating day by day. 

Access to this feature is controlled by your performance on Fiverr, including the results from private feedback given to Fiverr by your buyers. If you lose access to promoted gigs and/or experience a drop in sales, this is most likely caused by your buyer satisfaction rate or other stats dropping. In other words, you are stopping the algorithm. 

A drop in satisfaction rate would also cause you to disappear from search results. 

The solution? Make sure you never misrepresent yourself, don't claim to have skills you don't have, always under-promise and over-deliver, and make sure you deliver stellar work to your buyers.

Communication is also key, so keeping buyers updated on the progress of their order, making them feel safe, and ensuring a super-polite and professional tone from start to finish will help you achieve that. Also, it helps to be good at what you do. 

Remember that even small things can piss a buyer off.

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 8
  • Up 4

18 minutes ago, smashradio said:

Communication is also key, so keeping buyers updated on the progress of their order, making them feel safe, and ensuring a super-polite and professional tone from start to finish will help you achieve that. Also, it helps to be good at what you do. 

Yes, that's what i do. I always ensure that i over-do at the end. Not to mention, i drop in daily feed-backs (updating the buyers). Anyhow, it does seem so that i might have not have given my 100% to some of the buyers. Do you know the time period/window, the statistics reset?

• Like 6

1 minute ago, stormborn9862 said:

Yes, that's what i do. I always ensure that i over-do at the end. Not to mention, i drop in daily feed-backs (updating the buyers). Anyhow, it does seem so that i might have not have given my 100% to some of the buyers. Do you know the time period/window, the statistics reset?

No, when it comes to your buyer satisfaction rate, we don't really know that much, other than the fact that it's super important and based, at least in part, on the ever-important private feedback. 

Yeah, this can happen to us all if we don't do our best every single time. Keep at it and work in improving, and you'll  hopefully see some awesome results! 🙂 

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, noman_ib said:

completed 80+ order with  5 star rating  after de-ranking 

Not very important , for this feature the most important thing that's taken into consideration is the private feedback left by the buyer ( most likely ) as the others said above . 

• Like 6