Why is it decreased Inbox response rate?

ariful_islam_wd

Question

2 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, ariful_islam_wd said:

I have done all order with good complement. Why is my inbox response rate dropping even after I reply to all messages? 

Could you suggest, How I can improve my inbox response rate, pls? 

Advance thanks

Your inbox response rate is the percentage of messages you've responded to within 24 hours in the last 60 days. 

So if you waited more than 24 hours to respond to a message, that will lower your response rate. It will keep dropping until you start getting new messages that you respond to in time. 

Think about it this way: 

If you receive two messages in 60 days and only responded to one of them within 24 hours, you would have a 50% response rate. 

If you don't receive any new messages, and the one message you did respond to was more than 60 days ago, your response rate would drop to 0% because you didn't answer any messages in the last 60 days. 

The only way to improve your response rate is by responding to all messages you receive within 24 hours. 

• Like 9

4 hours ago, smashradio said:

Your inbox response rate is the percentage of messages you've responded to within 24 hours in the last 60 days. 

So if you waited more than 24 hours to respond to a message, that will lower your response rate. It will keep dropping until you start getting new messages that you respond to in time. 

Think about it this way: 

If you receive two messages in 60 days and only responded to one of them within 24 hours, you would have a 50% response rate. 

If you don't receive any new messages, and the one message you did respond to was more than 60 days ago, your response rate would drop to 0% because you didn't answer any messages in the last 60 days. 

The only way to improve your response rate is by responding to all messages you receive within 24 hours. 

Thank you so much for your time and response. this information will be useful for me. 

• Like 5