Can anybody guide me how this happened?

tousifakrams

I think it was probably flagged mistakenly to be honest, the system might have thought that you were spamming (since Hi/Hey/H i, and likely 'Are you there' are often spammy greetings. OR my other suspicion would be that because the buyer didn't message you before ordering it registered as you spamming them? 

I don't think you'll get into trouble, but being polite is definitely important in this case! 

• Like 11
  • Up 3

17 hours ago, tousifakrams said:

Can anybody tell me how this happed how can i avoid this in future?

it's best to keep all the conversation within the order chat. there is no reason to message them in the inbox. just to be on the safe side, send another message asking for the OTP in the very chat so.. the T&S team will be able to see why you were contacting the buyer. good luck! 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

On 8/1/2022 at 1:45 PM, katakatica said:

I think it was probably flagged mistakenly to be honest, the system might have thought that you were spamming (since Hi/Hey/H i, and likely 'Are you there' are often spammy greetings. OR my other suspicion would be that because the buyer didn't message you before ordering it registered as you spamming them? 

I don't think you'll get into trouble, but being polite is definitely important in this case! 

Yes, katakatica is correct, your message has been flagged mistakenly.

You probably have an open order with the customer you mentioned but you never wrote through the Fiverr main inbox. You wrote them there as a "continutation" of your communication, but the Fiverr robot overlords thought you were simply spamming a complete stranger.

You should not worry, but in any case, writing a ticket to CS explaining the situation will surely not hurt 🤷‍♂️ 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

You initiated an inbox conversation, to another user who is most likely also a seller. (the fact that they purchased from you is irrelevant)

And I am going out on a limb here, but you may have initiated a number of inbox conversations before.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, frank_d said:

but you may have initiated a number of inbox conversations before.

Thank you for your response Frank Sir,

I have never texted someone who hasn't texted me first (stranger), I have texted my existing buyer to upsell but not using Are you there phrases. I have contacted CS it's have been more that 24 hours didn't receive anything from them.

22 hours ago, samus_x said:

You wrote them there as a "continuations" of your communication, but the Fiverr robot overlords thought you were simply spamming a complete stranger.

Yes you are right Fiverr bot thought I'm spamming the stranger.

But they should have unflagged till now it's has been more than 72 hours.

However I'm able to talk with buyer using order chat. But concern is that should we use inbox after the order?

• Like 7