Old seller account death

digitalkaam

I am working on fiverr since 2016.  I have done hundred thousand dollar earning recently and almost 2000 order but now my account death showing all my gigs on last pages of search engine, it is like 40 days past. I am only doing repeat buyer work did not received any new message in last 40 days. I ask customer care about this they told me other sellers are performing well as compare to me and gave some article to read seem not worthy.

I have following questions:

1) If i was not performing well may be drank my gig to page 3-5 would not be fair?

2) In last 40 days i have completed nearly 25 orders with 5 start ratings (repeat buyer). Completion rate 99, on time deliver 99 positive rating 5 star but my inbox rate is 95. It seem not bad to deserve to be on last page of search. 

If any one face same issue in past or any article or guidance will be appreciable. 

Thanks in advance!

• Like 16
  • Sad 6
  • Up 1

30 minutes ago, digitalkaam said:

I am working on fiverr since 2016.  I have done hundred thousand dollar earning recently and almost 2000 order but now my account death showing all my gigs on last pages of search engine, it is like 40 days past. I am only doing repeat buyer work did not received any new message in last 40 days. I ask customer care about this they told me other sellers are performing well as compare to me and gave some article to read seem not worthy.

1) If i was not performing well may be drank my gig to page 3-5 would not be fair?

2) In last 40 days i have completed nearly 25 orders with 5 start ratings (repeat buyer). Completion rate 99, on time deliver 99 positive rating 5 star but my inbox rate is 95. It seem not bad to deserve to be on last page of search. 

If any one face same issue in past or any article or guidance will be appreciable. 

Thanks in advance!

Take a test on fiverr.

• Like 11
  • Confused 4
  • Up 1

46 minutes ago, digitalkaam said:

It seem not bad to deserve to be on last page of search. 

First of all it’s pointless looking for your gig in search, algorithm changed a lot and different people see different results 

Secondly you did have 1.7 star review exactly over a month ago se here goes the reason for your 40 days. 
and then you had another review where person said that they paid for fast delivery but never got it. Do you think that person left good hidden review? 

but in general you need to read this topic, it will answer a lot of your questions  

• Like 17
  • Up 1

Thank for sharing it really helps to grow but not in every service. What i mean to rank on last page mean hardly no one click on gig for last 7 days and impressions going down.

My concerns on article fiverr 3.0 As in my case we can not deliver menus as fast because 90% percent from buyer site they have continues changes in their menu especially when restaurant in opening stage. Some time 4 days job completed in 40 days because they hold us for photoshoot , for chef menu list and other they have many reason to change menu on last moments.

Where things are changing and technology improvements Artificial intelligent should evaluate it is delay from seller side or buyer side.  75% percent cases i have to increase the time of job may be that also count in evaluation. I all discuss this with suxxes manager share jobs example but he did not have time to read all jobs to help.

Edited by digitalkaam
  • Like 12
  • Up 1

16 hours ago, digitalkaam said:

There is no rank on Fiverr. Fiverr is not a ranked search engine. Fiverr is a matching system. It matches great sellers with buyers it thinks will place orders with each seller. Therefore, where you see your gig in the search results, is not where everyone else sees them.

16 hours ago, digitalkaam said:

Other people have 100% completion and on time delivery rates. Perhaps, right now, the Fiverr system thinks that those other sellers are a better match for buyers. Even a lower inbox response rate could be working against you. Fiverr's system is performance based, and it would appear that there are other sellers performing better than you at the present time. Improve your performance, and the system may start to match you with more buyers again.

• Like 17
  • Up 1

22 hours ago, digitalkaam said:

Thanks in advance!

Same issue i am facing last 30 Days, Gig Is every day down only Repeat Buyer comes not any new Buyer because gig display on last page.
i am working on fiverr from 2014 and more than 2400+ Order is completed also My Earning is good with 5 star review and Completion rate 100, on time delivery 100

Its very huge problem now to find the New buyer because gig is display last page.

I am not sure hows the Fiverr algoritham is working and which on depends.
if you have any suggestion plz suggest me also.

Thanks

• Like 11
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

Same with you here. Been on Fiverr since 2016, top rated seller with over 1.7k finished orders and 5 star rating average. Furthermore I have 1 hr response time, 100% everything else except my 97% response rate which is funny because it was only 1 message I ignored about a month ago because I thought it was spam while I responded to all other messages. Now it's been almost a month since my gigs stopped performing like they used to. Only 1 repeat order and almost no messages, contrast to months ago when I used to still get constant messages with new and repeat orders alike. Years ago I can almost always find my top performing gig on the first page, now I don't even dare looking for my gigs on search. I don't know what went wrong although it all coincidentally started going down hill since the 97% response rate popped up. I'm not saying that's the cause but it would be a silly punishment if it was.

Edited by siridhata
  • Like 11
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

On 8/5/2022 at 6:26 PM, siridhata said:

Same with you here. Been on Fiverr since 2016, top rated seller with over 1.7k finished orders and 5 star rating average. Furthermore I have 1 hr response time, 100% everything else except my 97% response rate which is funny because it was only 1 message I ignored about a month ago because I thought it was spam while I responded to all other messages. Now it's been almost a month since my gigs stopped performing like they used to. Only 1 repeat order and almost no messages, contrast to months ago when I used to still get constant messages with new and repeat orders alike. Years ago I can almost always find my top performing gig on the first page, now I don't even dare looking for my gigs on search. I don't know what went wrong although it all coincidentally started going down hill since the 97% response rate popped up. I'm not saying that's the cause but it would be a silly punishment if it was.

I am still suffering once profile is normal i will put here the experince.

• Like 8
  • Up 1

On 8/2/2022 at 8:06 AM, jonbaas said:

There is no rank on Fiverr. Fiverr is not a ranked search engine. Fiverr is a matching system. It matches great sellers with buyers it thinks will place orders with each seller. Therefore, where you see your gig in the search results, is not where everyone else sees them.

Other people have 100% completion and on time delivery rates. Perhaps, right now, the Fiverr system thinks that those other sellers are a better match for buyers. Even a lower inbox response rate could be working against you. Fiverr's system is performance based, and it would appear that there are other sellers performing better than you at the present time. Improve your performance, and the system may start to match you with more buyers again.

Yes i know about all these. the reason i mentioned about gig on last page. I have less clicks and not have promoted gig option any more because of it. 

• Like 7
  • Up 1

14 minutes ago, digitalkaam said:

have less clicks and not have promoted gig option any more because of it

You don’t have promoted option not because you have less clicks. You don’t have your promoted gig option because your performance got low and you don’t fulfil quality standards anymore. 

• Like 9
  • Up 2

I am facing the same problem of not getting orders neither messages from new clients. My Gig is de ranked and not promotable for a month. I am a level 2 Seller with 100% Response rate, 95% Completion Rate, 100% Delivery time and 5.0 Star on my Profile. I am continuously trying to be more and more active like 15 to 16 hours a day to improve my Profile Quality as fiverr Support mentioned that my Work quality is not better thats why my gig is not able to promote right now. Moreover, also i am going be to be qualified for repeat buyer badge. At this time its 94/100, but still fiverr thinks that i am not a good seller.

• Like 9
  • Up 1

13 hours ago, alma_boyce said:

My Gig is de ranked

Your gig is not de-ranked, because it never had any rank to begin with.

I am a level 2 Seller with 100% Response rate, 95% Completion Rate, 100% Delivery time and 5.0 Star on my Profile.

Your 95% completion rate means that you've cancelled orders. Cancelled orders hurt your seller performance.

I am continuously trying to be more and more active like 15 to 16 hours a day

Being online, waiting for orders, does not improve your seller performance. You do not have to be online to earn orders.

At this time its 94/100, but still fiverr thinks that i am not a good seller.

Your seller performance is low. THAT is the issue. Raise it, and you may find yourself in a better position.

• Like 7