I'm new here and wanted to say Hi

everything3d

Hi, I'm new here, I moved to Israel from Ireland while on a work contract with Intel.

My name is Elizabeth but in Israel everyone calls me Liz for short and it's great cause where I come from, everything is formal and it's so mono if u know what i mean.

I done 2 years of 3D in TU Dublin, also almost 2 years of web design classes and UX/UI. 

but what i truly enjoy doing is creative design and scriptwriting. I produce music for games, cartoons, intro flicks and ads for over 10 years and I began my way with Ae but I no longer do it, it's too time consuming to produce something to compete in the commercial field related to this subject

I love Digital painting and I run several fundraising ventures for YumiTogether , Saatchi art and other, smaller art companies.

I heard about Fiverr many many years ago when it was just getting started but I never really considered giving it a go although it often winked at me. so, anyway many years later here I am, and I just wanted to ask.

What do you do for fun in Israel? all suggestions are welcome! 

Thanks you!

• Like 10

Never been to Israel, so no clue there, but welcome to the Fiverr Forums. There isn't as much fun that happens in the forums, but some interesting conversations do pop up from time to time. As you are new, I'll caution you that you'll have a very limited number of posts per day, so be sure to make them count!

In case you haven't seen them yet (and for any other newcomer to the forums), here's a handy link to the forum rules. https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/253722-community-standards-forum-rules-2021/ And another hand link about forum use.
https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/278683-new-to-the-forum-welcome-here-are-5-tips-for-efficient-forum-use-–-how-to-make-the-forum-work-better-for-yourself-and-for-everyone/

• Like 12

Welcome to the forum.

You should definitely go to eat at Port Sa ‘id but be prepared to wait 30-40 mins for a table. But it’s 100% worth it.

Also the Bell Boy bar has the most amazing ambiance and cocktails, you need to make a reservation ahead of time.

Also lots of museums downtown (Tel Aviv - Yafo), plus the beach is like 20 minutes away.

Oh I also heard the local flea market is a great attraction but it wasn’t my scene so I didn’t go.

• Like 11
  • Up 1