Jump to content

Desktop mouse is not working in fiverr Promoted Gigs page. Its a bug I think.


Recommended Posts

I have checked, Desktop mouse is not working in fiverr Promoted Gigs page tab. Once I clicked CPC CAP link after that mouse stopped working, Need to reload the page again. I have checked in different browsers, Same problem is showing.

Friends, Can you check this? Do you face the same problem or in my account only?

Thanks.

  • Like 5
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, wordpress2017 said:

I have checked, Desktop mouse is not working in fiverr Promoted Gigs page tab.

How your PC mouse operates, has nothing to do with the Fiverr Promoted Gigs page. That would be a 100% external issue related to YOUR computer.

  • Like 6
  • Up 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, jonbaas said:

How your PC mouse operates, has nothing to do with the Fiverr Promoted Gigs page. That would be a 100% external issue related to YOUR computer.

hi, I have check by different browsers and pc same problem. Can I share my screen record video here? I already summited video on fiverr support. I have seen, JavaScript code running on this page cause the problem. Currently my gigs are Not promotable.

Thank You.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, wordpress2017 said:

I have seen, JavaScript code running on this page cause the problem.

If it was because of javascript you could check you're not disabling required scripts in any of the browsers you're using for it and check you're enabling all Fiverr cookies. Check if it's anything to do with browser add-ons/extensions blocking anything.  Fiverr will probably suggest clearing cookies.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/2/2022 at 2:23 AM, uk1000 said:

If it was because of javascript you could check you're not disabling required scripts in any of the browsers you're using for it and check you're enabling all Fiverr cookies. Check if it's anything to do with browser add-ons/extensions blocking anything.  Fiverr will probably suggest clearing cookies.

Actually, this problem appears in all the popups on Fiverr. see screenshot. I have checked the browser popup settings also. Can you check yourself?

Screenshot_8.jpg

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, wordpress2017 said:

Actually, this problem appears in all the popups on Fiverr. see screenshot. I have checked the browser popup settings also. Can you check yourself?

I've just checked that with Chrome and yes it does make my scrollbar disappear after selecting "share your gig". After pressing the x to close it it still doesn't show the scrollbar. I have to press F5 to reload the page to make it show again or to be able to scroll down with the mouse wheel. I haven't tried removing cookies very recently with Chrome I think I tried that when I created a support ticket about the problem quite a while ago. This is with the latest Chrome version.

But the original post was about the desktop mouse not working. My mouse cursor still moves when I move the mouse even after the scrollbar on the right disappearing, though clicking on images/video/links etc. on the gig page doesn't work when the scrollbar is missing.

If it's to do with pop-ups, on Chrome I have it set to "don't allow sites to use pop-ups or send re-directs". I don't know if that's something to do with it. But it is allowing that pop-up.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...