Seller Protection is Needed

Fiverr is a good platform in which in a simple language buyers and sellers meet to transact but I have also noticed that the right of every seller needs to be protected as far as the buyers are been protected the seller should also be protected. 

It is so easy to cancel seller completed order after so many hard work he went through without good investigation. I want to say this to every seller you are really doing a very good Job and I as a seller understands that many times you are faced with buyers who are just interested in damaging your profile meanwhile we also have good buyer who are understandable and good to work with. Be careful and always obey Fiverr Instruction thanks 

• Like 12
  • Confused 2
  • Up 1

2 hours ago, arktech_designs said:

I have also noticed that the right of every seller needs to be protected as far as the buyers are been protected the seller should also be protected. 

Fiverr already protects and supports their sellers. 

It is so easy to cancel seller completed order after so many hard work he went through without good investigation.

Fiverr does not cancel orders without a valid reason. If Fiverr cancels an order, at the buyer's request, then there is likely something that supports the buyer's request, and Fiverr sided against you -- the seller -- for a reason. Fiverr investigates all buyer-initiated cancellation requests before accepting them. Is it possible that YOU did something wrong in the order, made promises you didn't keep, or did not provide what the buyer ordered?

you are faced with buyers who are just interested in damaging your profile

The likelihood of this being the case is far lower than you think. The vast majority of buyers are not maliciously trying to destroy sellers, or "damage their profile". In fact, I doubt this is as big a problem as some new sellers -- such as yourself -- like to claim that it is.

Edited by jonbaas
  • Like 9
  • Up 1

It is so easy to cancel seller completed order

In my experience, if I provided the services as stated in my gig, Fiverr does not cancel the order.

As @jonbaas said, Fiverr investigates the reason for the cancellation request and supports the person, whether that be the buyer or seller, who is in the right.

• Like 10