I am an (almost) Level 2 seller but unfortunately I haven't gotten any orders since 4 months. Previously when I was getting messages from potential buyers, I had to turn them down because I was suffering from a CTS flare up. I got approached by a repeat buyer who asked me if I'm available and I said yes, and they disappeared after that. I am just one order away from Level 2 and in desperate need of some buyers. What has helped you all, other than gig promotions and responding to buyer requests? Even buyer requests don't work for me as they are not my niche. 😞

• Like 8
  • Sad 8

3 hours ago, umbrjaved said:

I am an (almost) Level 2 seller but unfortunately I haven't gotten any orders since 4 months. Previously when I was getting messages from potential buyers, I had to turn them down because I was suffering from a CTS flare up. I got approached by a repeat buyer who asked me if I'm available and I said yes, and they disappeared after that. I am just one order away from Level 2 and in desperate need of some buyers. What has helped you all, other than gig promotions and responding to buyer requests? Even buyer requests don't work for me as they are not my niche. 😞

Me too 😢

• Like 4
  • Sad 1