Cancelation of incomplete orders

markauther

Question

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, markauther said:

can anybody help me understand, does cancellation of incomplete orders by customer support affects overall gig performance?

I forgot to add... right now I have a 100% order completion rate, but around 15 canceled orders, all of which are either canceled because they were old/inactive or through customer support due to various problems. So as you can see, it doesn't affect your order completion rate, if that's what you are interested in. 

• Like 11
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 3

Incomplete

When an order is marked as Incomplete, the buyer is required to submit the requested information for the seller to start the order. However, if the seller has enough information to start working, they can "skip requirements" and move the order along to "In Progress."

• As a buyer, you will see a large orange ribbon indicating a reply to the instructions is required to start the order.
  • As a seller, you will see an option to send a reminder to the buyer, to notify them to reply to the instructions, or, you can click on the option "skip requirements."

Note: After a week has passed from the original order creation, a seller can cancel the order without impacting their order cancellation rate.

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010108157-What-does-my-order-status-mean

According to the Help Center, you should be able to cancel yourself without an impact on your order rate. I'd wait at least 1 day more to be sure, though, because of timezones, and all that. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, miiila said:

According to the Help Center, you should be able to cancel yourself without an impact on your order rate. I'd wait at least 1 day more to be sure, though, because of timezones, and all that. 

It seems Fiverr is canceling these incomplete orders on their own without any impact on your gig, so I would just wait on them. But if you want to cancel something right now, I assume the 1-week rule should work. 

• Like 7