Why Is My Fiverr Seller's Profile Not Approved?

jefftraffic1

Question

Maybe you made a gig that is not compliant with Fiverr's TOS. There are lots of users here and Fiverr wants to maintain a quality over quantity. You should ask more specific questions to the customer service people. 

If you talk about the type of service that you offer then we can give you more ideas about why Fiverr did not approve your gig and profile.

Thanks!

• Like 36
  • Sad 2
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 2

34 minutes ago, arsalan411 said:

again and again

How many times have you applied?  If you continue to set up accounts and gigs that are either substandard or non compliant then Fiverr will continue to ban you?

What reason did Fiverr give?  It's normally pretty clear in their email?

Edited by breals
  • Like 37
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/23/2022 at 9:21 PM, newsmike said:

Of particular interest is that he asked not how to improve the quality of his offering, just how to work around it and get his low quality gig approved.

I think that these type of gigs was actually costing 5err more to promote than they were worth. 

• Like 33
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, aqsaziz said:

Any solution how to approve my seller account?please help me out.Thanks

There is no solution.  Fiverr has decided that the gigs you were looking to offer did not meet their quality standards.  There is no shortcut around this, you just have to accept it.

Out of interest, what service were you looking to provide?

• Like 27
  • Thanks 1

What are the procedures I must take to have a verified and approved Fiverr's seller Profile and my Gig too. I have attempted several effort in Gig creation, Yet all get disapproved. I am some kind of confused, caused I had created many gigs and that were approved. 

• Like 23
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

Hello @jefftraffic1

Your concern is bit serious and the seriousness is well understood. Fiverr is the world's biggest marketplace and with the dynamic seller as well as the buyers. This is the only platform where both buyers as well as the sellers get connect for work and project collaboration at an great trust level.

Now coming to your disapproval, the complete marketplace is based on predefined rules and regulations which are known as Terms and Services (TOS) of FIverr.

If anything goes in the opposite direction of the TOS then it is very sure that there will be sure pause to your profile/gigs and will be disapproved. So it's better late then never and personally suggest you to go through all the TOS again and see if you missed or violated anything.

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

All the best and wishing your account's recovery.

Best | Art_Tribe

• Like 25
  • Thanks 3

Hello,

I'm a 3D designer who has expertise in CAD programs and 3D rendering. I have so many years of experience working with so many clients. Last night, I tried to create a gig on Fiverr. This morning, I got the same error message. What's disappointing is that they don't specify why my gig wasn't approved. It looks like they have limited my account, so I can't create a new gig.

It appears from reading earlier posts on this forum that the work is of low quality. 

I'm genuinely curious. I have attached my work samples and the images I used in my gig (3D modeling) . I'd appreciate it if someone could tell me if it was the poor quality of my gig or something else that caused them to disapprove of it and limit my account. 

I don't mind if you openly tell me your work is not qualified for this platform. 

Thanks,

01.png

02.png

3_1.png

1_1.png

• Like 21
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 3

5 minutes ago, soloxydesigns said:

Am facing the same issue can someone please tell me what to do. 

As mentioned in the thread above you were not approved because either the gig(s) and profile you created were of low quality, or you broke Terms of Service. 

The only thing you can do (as far as I know) is contact Customer Support, but I don't think they'll give you a different answer!

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1

Guest soloxydesigns
15 hours ago, williambryan392 said:

As mentioned in the thread above you were not approved because either the gig(s) and profile you created were of low quality, or you broke Terms of Service. 

The only thing you can do (as far as I know) is contact Customer Support, but I don't think they'll give you a different answer!

Okay, Thanks