As a new seller how can i get my first job.

smmohaimanul

On 7/31/2022 at 3:36 AM, dennysshawn said:

Promote your gig in social media platforms which have a lot of traffic, like Facebook groups.

Facebook Groups are usually nothing more than other sellers promoting THEIR gigs as well. These are not your target customers, but rather, other sellers checking out YOUR gigs, to see how they can be just like you. You don't want these people looking at your gigs, because they are not going to hire you. They are not your target customers. Surely you can see the difference between random non-customer traffic, and visits from target customers who want to hire you? 

• Like 14
  • Up 2

21 hours ago, jonbaas said:

Facebook Groups are usually nothing more than other sellers promoting THEIR gigs as well. These are not your target customers, but rather, other sellers checking out YOUR gigs, to see how they can be just like you. You don't want these people looking at your gigs, because they are not going to hire you. They are not your target customers. Surely you can see the difference between random non-customer traffic, and visits from target customers who want to hire you?

It's very true. But there is a belief that when your gig gets many clicks per day, the Fiverr algorithm increases its impressions. I was working with that ideology when I made that post. Could that be true or is it just some hearsay?

• Like 4

7 hours ago, dennysshawn said:

But there is a belief that when your gig gets many clicks per day, the Fiverr algorithm increases its impressions.

The system is smart. It knows where traffic comes from, and it downgrades the gigs that are trying to manipulate the system with random traffic. Don't look for untargeted clicks, look for targeted customers. Click mean nothing if they are from viewers who aren't going to hire you.

• Like 5

• 1 year later...