My Gig's Impresion No. are on 4-years low. How to improve that?

marko_h

Question

Hi people,

I have an issues that I don't understand. I'm an no.2 LEVEL seller with 5gigs that were doing good for several years - I did more than 20k$ of income in that time and had hundred of clients.My average ratting is 4.4.

In the last 6months my impression no. are as low as they can be - a few looks per day, a click per week - which results in no orders for the last 6 months. I tried with changing the images, changing the price of the gigs, promoting gigs on social media,... nothing helps. How can this happen? Its like there is a hand break on and I can't move anywhere no matter what.

Would you be able to give some advice to help me out of this Gig-less moment?

Thank you all.

Marco

• Like 5
  • Up 1

1 answer to this question

Learning to search through the forum is the best way to learn how to improve your gig, stats, orders, etc on Fiverr.
Since the same questions are posted every single day and hundreds of people have spent hundreds of hours answering them. 

The advice on how to do well doesn't really change much from seller to seller.

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/282146-how-to-be-successful-on-fiverr-common-questions-answered-and-a-collection-of-great-posts-that-helped-me-achieve-trs/#comment-1780494

• Like 4
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1