Do You Notice Fall in Orders on Weekends?

karistinadavid

Have you noticed fall in orders this weekend ?

Well, I’m new on Fiverr and I got about 10 orders in the first four days of the passed week (Mon-Thu) and got only two orders in the remaining three days of the week (Friday-Sunday) 😮 .Have you noticed this ?

Well, my category is ‘writing’.

Hi,

Yes, I’m on the same boat. I get a lot of orders on the ‘Working’ days, and then the rate of orders falls dramatically on weekends. I believe it is due to the official working days of the people, as most of the people are active on their working days 🙂

Yes, I used to have a lot of orders everyday of the week (1 month ago), but now I can see a drastic drop in sales on the weekends.

Is Fiverr losing traffic? Are they promoting the business as usual? Maybe, but I see a lot of Top Rated Sellers and Power Sellers with less and less orders in queue than usual.

:-?

It’s probably because most of the sales are from the United States… majorly English-speaking (the origin of American English… lol). Most businesses are closed on the weekends. But a business day excludes Sunday, which could mean some people could get no orders on the weekends and some people could get some orders.

Archived