Support for affected freelancers in Sylhet disaster

seven_sign

Please write here in details how you got affected by disaster i.e. losing completion rate, response rate, etc related to fiverr profile only. 

One of the Community Leader will support you to follow the steps to recover your loss if possible.

Thank you. 

Note that, This thread only for the sellers/freelancer from flood disaster areas from Sylhet. 

Edited by seven_sign
  • Like 3
  • Up 6

Hello, First Of all Thanks a lot to the leaders For This Great initiative ,

I am a level two seller and everything was going almost fine , but during the flood , I became offline for almost 8/10 days cz my of electricity issue mobile data issue and when i get back Online , i have noticed my Response Rate got affected, my Impresions are Super low , My gig was in frist page in 2 different catagory, but gig got deranked ,cz of late response , and for staying offline 

I am trying my best to re rank my gig by messging my old clients to and buyer request , but things not changing at all ,

I will be glad if my gig rank again , 

thanks.

Abid 

level two seller 

NFT Artist .

• Like 2

First of all, many thanks to Fiverr Bangladesh community for considering our flood affected freelancers in Sylhet region.

I am a new seller. I have completed 2 orders on Fiverr with a 5 star review. Then my gig ranked on the first page with about 4 keywords. But due to flash flood we had flood water for about 1 month. At this time we take shelter in a shelter with the family. The situation during the flood was such that Sylhet's road connectivity with the rest of the country was cut off and power supply was cut off for almost a week. I didn't even get a chance to talk to Fiverr support because of this situation. Since I was not active on fiverr for about 1 month, 2 buyers messaged me to do the work, but I could not do the work as there was no water and electricity at home. Because of that, when flood conditions are normal, I see my gigs lose rank due to fiverr not being active. First page gigs lose their gig rank and move down. . I am mentally broken in this situation. Even talking to fiver support didn't help much. What I finally want is to get back to the front page rank I had before my gig. I hope I get maximum support from our community and get back to my gig rank status.

Many thanks to Fiverr and Fiverr Community Group Bangladesh

• Like 2