July Logo Maker Product Updates ​🔔

It's time to hear what's new in the world of Logo Maker!

New test coming up!

We're looking to enhance Fiverr Logo Maker's appeal to buyers and increase the chances of a sale.

While many buyers are buying the Professional package to get editable SVG files, they usually don't have access to the tools necessary to edit the logo. 

Following up on the popularity of the feature that allows buyers to purchase additional variations, we plan to test an expansion of that feature and sell this ability as part of a package.

The best part? Your buyers will get more value, and you won't have to do any additional work— the Logo Maker will do it all for you.

lBIIXOwaoENAMQpTgBbLSGmy6rpaIs0jdnWvG4qK5Neah6WxIM42QUnWxQMg4mPSGBYOEY-BbPSJT_OtHehaiqJ8f9u2tNrowskMCoYFJEioH-5KzJOTC1m-M4rNNly1_B6faguZGEj-Go79fMk

A jotform and Fiverr Logo Maker collaboration- Read about the launch 🚀 

Over the last few months, we’ve been building a Logo Maker Widget with our partner Jotform.

We’re happy to share that today we’ve officially launched. The widget is now live and located in the first place in their widget’s directory.

Here’s the link to our widget’s listing page. Check it out, create a new form and drag-n-drop the widget to it. You can also find it in their form editor. View the how-to video.

What are we doing to promote this partnership to bring you more clients?

Jotform:

Fiverr:

4gGA9nGi8McJ59_WRcak2JKkB6eUtQOLsE-yOWRBIvmMqAOFDNAxkILqJKSx7VOLOHfCGuEJZJ7kbtGu4GCkIjxTsvsE2ZApF_ivs0pgiPoEcs3aqe1_qSAIiKcFNcxeBseAnWO9ThBR3DPdwhhxKpM

• Like 21
  • Up 1

Hello, this is awesome news, but on the seller side i think it will be easier if we are able to upload several different SVG variation for a single logo. Its easier to edit and create variation on adobe illustrator than on the Fiverr logo maker, I can create more diverse variation of the same logo that way.

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Nice to hear but we have an issue with the "logo maker", if a client purchases a logo, whenever another client likes the same logo, it is not shown that this logo has been purchased, so the second client again purchases the same logo, therefore this issue should be resolved or that purchased logo should be shown as this logo has been already purchased.

Thanks

Designmaster5 

Edited by designmaster5
  • Like 8
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, gary513 said:

Hello, this is awesome news, but on the seller side i think it will be easier if we are able to upload several different SVG variation for a single logo. Its easier to edit and create variation on adobe illustrator than on the Fiverr logo maker, I can create more diverse variation of the same logo that way.

You can do that already! I use it all the time.

You include all of your versions in the svg files, one on top of the other. You color them slightly differently to make the editing easier (the absolute minimum difference is enough, they just have to be not exactly the same color). And then by turning the unwanted colours 100% invisible in the editor you can choose which logo version to use in which design variation.

• Like 9
  • Up 1

8 hours ago, vanadium1st said:

You can do that already! I use it all the time.

You include all of your versions in the svg files, one on top of the other. You color them slightly differently to make the editing easier (the absolute minimum difference is enough, they just have to be not exactly the same color). And then by turning the unwanted colours 100% invisible in the editor you can choose which logo version to use in which design variation.

Thats a great trick, thank you. But what if each of my design has multiple gradient colors? gradient appear black. And if the design is a little bit complex with several different shapes on each design it will be hard to know which part i should make invisible

• Like 9

11 hours ago, designmaster5 said:

Nice to hear but we have an issue with the "logo maker", if a client purchases a logo, whenever another client likes the same logo, it is not shown that this logo has been purchased, so the second client again purchases the same logo, therefore this issue should be resolved or that purchased logo should be shown as this logo has been already purchased.

Thanks

Designmaster5 

Hey @designmaster5 - thank you so much for providing us with your feedback! 🙂

Fiverr's Logo Maker offers buyers worldwide an easy and affordable one-stop-shop solution. Each design shown in the Logo Maker can be sold to a few different buyers, so it will continue to appear in potential listings. 

While it is technically possible for a few buyers to create and buy the same logo, it is highly unlikely: Fiverr Logo Maker offers tens of thousands of exclusive symbols, hundreds of fonts, infinite color palettes, and other design editing variations. On top of that, different businesses have different brand names and design preferences.

Stating the amount of times a certain logo was sold might create friction. This is why we recommend the our buyer to use our editor to customize their logo to suit their brand's needs and, by doing so, make it even more unique! They get full rights to use their purchased logo for commercial and non-commercial purposes.

• Like 7

4 hours ago, gary513 said:

Thats a great trick, thank you. But what if each of my design has multiple gradient colors? gradient appear black. And if the design is a little bit complex with several different shapes on each design it will be hard to know which part i should make invisible

Oh yeah, gradients are an issue. I can't edit them even if I have a single version available. So you aren't alone here.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, vanadium1st said:

Oh yeah, gradients are an issue. I can't edit them even if I have a single version available. So you aren't alone here.

Then that would be great if we can upload several different SVG of logo variation in different gradient color and configuration ^^

• Like 6