iamattique

Question

Hello!

Today, I noticed one thing on mobile app that it doesn't show conversion rate stats. Is this new update or something cause I believe it was showing a week ago. Although I get an order yesterday but, still it shows nothing. If anybody have some knowledge about this please share.

Thank you

• Like 8

9 answers to this question

Hi @iamattique - Can you send a screenshot? I have no problem seeing my conversion rate on mobile view. 

Once you select the "House" icon, scroll down to the bottom of the page to view your conversion rate under the "My Gigs" section (I underlined it in red). My numbers change daily. Yesterday it was green, today it is red. I don't really pay attention to the "My Gigs" stats on mobile view because it combines the data from all of my gigs. I like to look at the gigs individually on desktop mode.

image.thumb.png.2f68e0f5dedde06f55d763e36916c5e9.png

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 8
  • Up 2

On 7/28/2022 at 3:54 AM, iamattique said:

Exactly it combines all the data...

My question is about the same red line stats; I got two orders for the past 3 days but, it wasn't showing here. 

You are right about getting to look at each gig individually. I prefer that too. However, it does give a brief performance of the gigs. Thank you for providing input though.

If there is any change in impressions or clicks, that will affect the rate. Yesterday my conversion rate was -0.1% today it is 0.02% and I've had no new orders. I have been closing orders, so that might be affecting it.

For you, your 2 orders may be hidden due to all the changes in your impressions and clicks. Or they may not count until the order is closed. It's hard to say without a snapshot of what you're seeing.

image.thumb.png.66d563fcede02e4a807d79c4e106d158.png

• Like 4
  • Up 2

4 hours ago, vickieito said:

If there is any change in impressions or clicks, that will affect the rate. Yesterday my conversion rate was -0.1% today it is 0.02% and I've had no new orders. I have been closing orders, so that might be affecting it.

For you, your 2 orders may be hidden due to all the changes in your impressions and clicks. Or they may not count until the order is closed. It's hard to say without a snapshot of what you're seeing.

image.thumb.png.66d563fcede02e4a807d79c4e106d158.png

it comes up today! and a lot more changes in impressions and clicks. Thank you very much for the guidance and your time.

• Like 5

14 hours ago, iamattique said:

Although I get an order yesterday but, still it shows nothing. If anybody have some knowledge about this please share.

13 hours ago, shafain876 said:

Conversation rate is important in fiverr 

Irrelevant replies as in the above can only be seen as spamming the forum.

• Like 5
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, vickieito said:

I don't really pay attention

Exactly it combines all the data...

My question is about the same red line stats; I got two orders for the past 3 days but, it wasn't showing here. 

You are right about getting to look at each gig individually. I prefer that too. However, it does give a brief performance of the gigs. Thank you for providing input though.

• Like 6