Might need to update my gigs? Decreasing Impressions and Clicks ratio

mauriciodm

Hey there everyone! Came here for your aid, I've been having zero interaction in the past few months. I have 3 active gigs, one of them is quite new, so makes sense it has no impressions or interactions, the other two are kinda old and are the ones that have brought customers every month.

I started to lose activity on my fiverr when my level went from two to new seller, for a month, perhaps? Then the next month I got back to level one and this month to level 2, which is amazing and all that, but I ain't receiving messages, my gigs are being clicked 15~ times per week, at least my most popular gig has 1.9k impressions which is nice, but no new orders or messages, not even replies from buyer requests (but in all the time I have working at fiverr, only one replied my request, so).

Any advice on what I could to get back on track with selling? =( 

• Like 1

Hi @mauriciodm, when you dropped from Level 2 to New Seller this affects your account for 60 days. So even though you have improved your stats enough to progress to Level 1 and back to Level 2, the negative stats that dropped you down to New Seller status still affected you. As a result, you didn't have orders for 2 months. Lack of orders also have an impact on your impressions because if you aren't delivering orders, the search algorithms won't see you as relevant to buyers who are searching for services that you offer (there are other sellers who are delivering orders that are seen as more relevant).

You might want to read the article below to see the different ways to get orders (and to get ideas on what you can do to get more orders). Please also check out the 6 links I provided later on in the thread to another forum member. I think you'll find them all very helpful!

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/285033-getting-orders-👀-where-are-they-coming-from/

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/27/2022 at 12:20 PM, vickieito said:

Hi @mauriciodm, when you dropped from Level 2 to New Seller this affects your account for 60 days. So even though you have improved your stats enough to progress to Level 1 and back to Level 2, the negative stats that dropped you down to New Seller status still affected you. As a result, you didn't have orders for 2 months. Lack of orders also have an impact on your impressions because if you aren't delivering orders, the search algorithms won't see you as relevant to buyers who are searching for services that you offer (there are other sellers who are delivering orders that are seen as more relevant).

You might want to read the article below to see the different ways to get orders (and to get ideas on what you can do to get more orders). Please also check out the 6 links I provided later on in the thread to another forum member. I think you'll find them all very helpful!

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/285033-getting-orders-👀-where-are-they-coming-from/

Okokok, so if I got back to level 2 on July, I could likely get back to regular orders in the next few months? Like, October~November? 

• Like 1