Need guide about using Fiverr Card Revenues

Hi!

I am using bank transfer option from years but now, I want Payoneer transfer. In this regard, I have many questions:

First of all, if I apply for Payoneer virtual card through Payoneer and connect it with Fiverr. Will it work?

Secondly, what is the meaning of 'You can't use the Fiverr Revenue Card and Direct Deposit simultaneously.'??

Please answer my questions. Thanks 

• Like 4

For payooner transfer:

You reg an acc at Payooner

Click on the Payooner revenue Card in Earning, they will tell you to sign in Payooneer, and after that Fiverr link with Payooneer and done.

After each time you need to withraw, just click the button, it will withdraw to your payooneer account, from here yow withraw to your local bank.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, dusuacangmon said:

For payooner transfer:

You reg an acc at Payooner

Click on the Payooner revenue Card in Earning, they will tell you to sign in Payooneer, and after that Fiverr link with Payooneer and done.

After each time you need to withraw, just click the button, it will withdraw to your payooneer account, from here yow withraw to your local bank.

I already have an account at Payoneer and I am using bank transfers. But what is the meaning of 'You can't use the Fiverr Revenue Card and Direct Deposit simultaneously.'??

• Like 3