Gig ranking decreases not getting orders.

saddam976

hello everone, i am saddam976. I am working on fiver for past 1.5 years.

Now i am a level 2 seller. My gig got denied 2 months ago.

I created new gigs on the same pattern and keyword but i am not getting orders in the way i used to be like only one order 

in a month or so. Before gig removal i got orders on the daily basis. will you please help or suggest me what to do.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, saddam976 said:

hello everone, i am saddam976. I am working on fiver for past 1.5 years.

Now i am a level 2 seller. My gig got denied 2 months ago.

I created new gigs on the same pattern and keyword but i am not getting orders in the way i used to be like only one order 

in a month or so. Before gig removal i got orders on the daily basis. will you please help or suggest me what to do.

If your gig was denied or removed, this was most likely due to a TOS violation. Breaking the rules on Fiverr can affect your placement in search and visibility on the platform. 

Your profile has 53 reviews, yet the only active gig with ratings has ten reviews. That means your most successful gig was removed from Fiverr. This would obviously cause fewer orders. 

In the future, you should make sure you follow all the terms on Fiverr with your current gig. Hopefully, it will pick itself back up in a while. It takes time to build success on Fiverr, and if your previously successful gig was removed, you have to start over with your new gig. Make sure it follows all the terms, otherwise, you risk losing that gig, too. 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 2