Orders are automatically completed three days after receiving it... WHAT?

I ordered a job from a guy, he delivered it much earlier than expected. My computer broke, and weekend and i was super busy with other. Fiverr approved it for me... That is SUPER BAD, YES BAD.... ESPECIALLY after only 3 days... The seller is a good guy so he agreed to make some changes. BUT i will not be able to write him a good review, a review he really need.... So bad for him as a new seller. 

• Like 5

19 hours ago, peterpan348 said:

The seller is a good guy so he agreed to make some changes. BUT i will not be able to write him a good review, a review he really need.... So bad for him as a new seller. 

Actually @peterpan348, you can leave a public review on orders auto-closed by Fiverr. All you have to do is go to the 'Order' tab at the top of your screen and select the completed order. You can leave a review on the order page. As a buyer, you have 10 days from the date of delivery to leave your review. Once those 10 days have passed, then you are no longer able to to leave a public review.

You can read more about reviews at the Help Center:

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010544097-Feedback-and-ratings?segment=seller

Edited by vickieito
  • Like 5

And that’s why it’s always good to read terms of service of the platform that you agreed to 😉 

For me it’s quite reasonable, otherwise buyers will just leave orders in a limbo. 
From a seller perspective we have to deliver order within a timeline and then wait for 3 days if client disappeared and then wait another 14 days to be paid, so it’s 17 days wait time just on fiverr. 
A lot of sellers are happy to accommodate change requests within the reasonable timeline even if order was autocompleted 

• Like 6

On 7/25/2022 at 9:24 PM, mariashtelle1 said:

From a seller perspective we have to deliver order within a timeline and then wait for 3 days if client disappeared and then wait another 14 days to be paid, so it’s 17 days wait time just on fiverr.

That is actually a bit frustrating if you worked hard and it didn't get a review at end. However, that cycle of 17 days is disturbing too... few months before they did gave an option of quick withdrawal but, I guess it been removed now.

On 7/25/2022 at 9:24 PM, mariashtelle1 said:

happy to accommodate change requests

I do it, one of my customer has requested a change after a year and I still did it. 

• Like 4