Why I am not Getting any buyer request

hasan358235

Question

One of the reasons behind Fiverr no buyer requests is the buyer's choice of finding the service provider. The buyer can either post a buyer request or search for specific keywords. So, the buyer may have decided to select the Gig by searching through the Fiverr search engine, and you can't see the buyer's requests.

• Like 46
  • Confused 3
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

Do proper keyword research for your gig. try to find 3 or 4 low competition relevant keyword and check appeared gigs are getting order or not. if the get order and keyword is low competition use this keyword in your gig title, description, faq, optimize gig images. and check frequently for buyer request.

• Like 29
  • Confused 2
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 2

IT,s really hard for new designers like us with zero or less orders, to get buyers. I'm member since 2019, but still not a single order received. because the buyers usually goes to who has more order completed person. I thin fiver should do something about this. Some of the top level designers also set there rete to minimum level. So when buyers come they compare and they select the top level designers. I'm not telling this is there fault they also would have done handwork and gone UP. I think Fiver should consider and do something.

• Like 28
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Up 4

18 hours ago, mdsabbir_hasan said:

Let’s discuss the main reasons why you don’t see buyer requests on Fiverr? For many reasons, you can face this issue. For Example,

1) Wrong Service Category Selection
The buyer requests on Fiverr are shown based on your selected category & the service type.  For example, your Gig offers On-Page SEO service. You chose the category named “page optimization,” then Fiverr always shows you the buyer requests looking for on-page SEO services.

fiverr-gig-category-for-fiverr-no-buyer-requests

Sometimes, sellers claim the issue of getting irrelevant buyer requests to their services. This issue is due to the wrong selection of categories while creating the Gig. Especially the beginners don’t understand its importance and even the category related to their services suffer from this complaint. When you don’t select the recommended category & the sub-category, it’s obvious to face the Fiverr no buyer requests issue.

2) Seller level Demotion
One of the significant factors is your positive ratings & Seller Level performance. If you are a new seller or demoted to the lower level due to bad ratings and reviews, you can find Fiverr buyer requests empty.

In case when you have an upgraded Seller level & positive ratings too and still can’t find the buyer requests, then there is a problem in category selection.

3) The buyer didn’t Opt for Buyer Requests
One of the reasons behind Fiverr no buyer requests is the buyer’s choice of finding the service provider. The buyer can either post a buyer request or search for specific keywords while searching for Fiverr’s service. So, the buyer may have decided to select the Gig by searching through the Fiverr search engine, and you can’t see the buyer requests.

4) Time Difference
The buyer’s most significant factor not showing on Fiverr is the time difference between the buyer’s and the seller’s Fiverr activities. You may be active on the platform when your potential buyers don’t. That’s why you face the problem of having Fiverr no buyer requests.

Is There any Fixed Time for the Fiverr Buyer Requests?
This brings us to the final question, which is, “what is the best time to see the buyer requests on Fiverr?” The answer is NO! There is not a particular time basically to see the maximum of buyer requests on Fiverr. This clash is only due to the time differences in different parts of the World; if you belong to the Asian part of the World, it’s a matter of being active at night on Fiverr. So, there is not the best time to send buyer requests on Fiverr. The trick here is to send it as you see! That’s the actual method of tackling with Fiverr; no buyer requests hurdle.

5 Tips on How to Get More Buyer Requests on Fiverr?
So, here we go with the most awaited tips to resolve the Fiverr no buyer requests issue. Let’s have a look at how we can fix it?

1) Select the Category Appropriately
The basic and the best strategy is to select the category closest to your service type. This strategy will help you find the buyer requests in more numbers but most relevant to your offering!

2) Select the “Others” Category
other category for fiverr no buyer requests

If you want to see the maximum of the buyer requests on Fiverr, try selecting the “Other” category from the service type or the sub-category options. This selection will make your buyer requests a page to scroll down to an extent.

3) Stay Active & Keep Refreshing the Page
Most of the time, the posted buyer requests on Fiverr don’t stay for a long time. It hardly takes a minute for the buyer requests to be removed from your buyer requests page. So, the best way is to spend much of your time on Fiverr and keep refreshing the page to get more buyer requests.

4) Respond Quickly!
Responding to the showing buyer requests matters! Seeing more buyer requests on Fiverr heavily depends on the percentage of your response to the available requests. In simple words, the more you send the requests, the more you see in the future.

As mentioned earlier, it doesn’t too long for a buyer requests to escape away from your area of access. So, the trick here is to respond as quickly as possible. But don’t forget to add some attractive points that can grab your buyer’s attention to contact you. Be short, comprehensive & favorable for the buyer in your proposal to fix the Fiverr no buyer requests problem.

5) Keep Promoting Your Gig!
No doubt, sending buyer requests is the most robust hack or trick for new sellers to get orders frequently on Fiverr. But why don’t you try other techniques? If it’s not working well enough for you! You should keep promoting your Fiverr Gigs inside and outside Fiverr, i.e., on social media, blogs, etc., and look to convert your promotions into sales.

These were some tricks, hacks, or opinions that can help you eradicate the Fiverr no buyer requests showing on your page. I hope this helped you; if you have something to add to this, please share your precious thoughts below in the comment section.

Happy Selling!

What an excellent, well researched post, it has lots of information for every new seller.  

It's just a shame that you have copied it word for word from here

The Best Solution for Fiverr no Buyer Requests Showing to You! (fiverrseotutorials.blogspot.com)

Have a bit of respect for the author, and at the very least reference them when you copy their work.  It's disrespectful and it takes away all credibility from you if you're posting it as your own!!!! 

• Like 5
  • Up 2

I've been on Fiver now for about a month plus...zippo. I've got just one gig listed...95 'impressions' and just one click. It seems impossible to get a job on here. I've been a professional illustrator for 30 years, doing work for big brands and stores so I don't think it's the quality of my work. I've even lowered my rates (to ridiculously low amounts) and shortened the turn around time. I almost want to say everything is free and 1 day turnaround with unlimited revisions and I bet I still get no orders lol. 

• Like 22
  • Haha 2
  • Up 1

On 7/23/2022 at 10:40 PM, hasan358235 said:

Dear Expert,

I have open four gig services about graphic design, like logo design, business card design, social media post, video editing. But last couple of days i didn't received any buyer request or gig relavent buyer request. What will i do for this issue. Beside that what should i do to inproved my profile as well.

Best Regards,

Mahamudul

ive found this on forums, there are some changes incoming, no one can put order as buyer. i hope this problem be solved asap

This topic is to help limit the number of posts that ask “where are my buyer requests?” in full-on panic mode.

Fiverr is now pausing buyer requests on the app and I think on the desktop version as well as they will be replacing this feature with a new version soon.

They finished testing the feature yesterday and it should start rolling out soon.

I don’t know how the new feature will work but based on a test message I received it’s similar to “brief and match” only Fiverr will somehow help “certify” the requests one gets.

Maybe they will break this into seller plus members and non-members. (So only members get those “certified” requests)

We’ll soon find out!

• Like 11
  • Confused 1
  • Up 2

also you can see that impressions are going down wildly thats because buyers can't work with the apps and also might some of them with the pc, but it might be solved already, ill let you know if it's taking more time to start the new Fiverr or not. if i could find it out on other forums.

• Like 10
  • Up 2

On 7/23/2022 at 8:10 PM, hasan358235 said:

Dear Expert,

I have open four gig services about graphic design, like logo design, business card design, social media post, video editing. But last couple of days i didn't received any buyer request or gig relavent buyer request. What will i do for this issue. Beside that what should i do to inproved my profile as well.

Best Regards,

Mahamudul

The platform changes a lot. My recommendation is to apply for Seller Plus to get more order requests.

• Like 10
  • Sad 2
  • Up 1