Impressions, Clicks, Orders.

pontusart

Question

10 answers to this question

Almost all of my reviews are 5 Stars as you can see on my profile, and I also make sure to talk with the client in the inbox after the order is completed and make sure the client is happy with the work and doesn't want anything else.

• Like 12

17 minutes ago, pontusart said:
Almost all of my reviews are 5 Stars as you can see on my profile, and I also make sure to talk with the client in the inbox after the order is completed and make sure the client is happy with the work and doesn't want anything else.

That doesn't matter. I'm talking about the private feedback buyers leave to Fiverr, that you don't see, and that counts towards your buyer satisfaction rate. If that drops too low, your gigs disappear. 

A buyer is far more likely to be honest when they know they are anonymous. 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 13
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, pontusart said:

Same things, But Not getting new orders.

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, pontusart said:

I'm sorry but this makes no sense, How can 1 or let's say 2 or 3 negative private feedback, out of more than 100 orders, take you from an average of '1000' impressions to an average of '90' impressions?

It makes perfect sense. Reviews affect your metrics for 60-90 days (public and private). You have not had "more than 100 orders" in the last 60-90 days. Therefore, a recent low review will greatly affect your current metrics.

• Like 12
  • Sad 1