Not get order yet😔

rabbyrabeya

The main problem lies in three things:

1. You should rethink your gig. 🤔

Analyze competitors in your field. See how they do and compare with your gig.
The problem may be in the design. If your gig's layout and front page look the same as thousands of others, your customers won't be able to. The first gig image should catch the eye of the buyer, stand out from the rest.

2. You need to promote a gig. 🤑

At first, the gig will not come across to anyone. Even if it is well designed, it lies at the very bottom, no one sees it, and this state needs to be changed. Otherwise, it will remain there.

3. Reviews 😀

Everyone has their own steps on the way to reviews. But reviews are one of the main keys to successful orders.

These are the basic steps to getting your first order. Of course, you may think that they are primitive. But at the same time, their importance and observance bring orders.

I wish everyone good luck!

Tendento 🙂

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, tendento said:

The main problem lies in three things: etc.

6 minutes ago, tendento said:

If you have any questions, I look forward to feedback.

You are a new seller with no sales who has just joined Fiverr this month.

Any advice you give lacks credibility.

New sellers in your position are usually asking for advice. 

PS. Posting on the forum does not benefit your Fiverr account in any way.

• Like 3
  • Up 1

45 minutes ago, rabbyrabeya said:

I gave a gig in Fiverr 2 month ago.But I have not received any order yet.what can I do?

Please anyone suggest me..

In 30 days I will grow your account followers 300 to 500 at targeted country ( copied from your gig)

Prohibited Services

Fake engagement and traffic

Followers, traffic, visitors, fans, views on social media platforms, or any other fake engagement on any platform.

Services that promise outcomes that are not in your control 

In certain instances, sellers may be tempted to promise outcomes of their service which is not in their control. For example, guaranteeing to restore your Amazon account or promising an exact amount of viewers for a Youtube video by its digital promotion. Please refrain from promising outcomes that are not in your control because it misleads buyers. 

The above is from the Community Standards.

• Like 2
  • Up 1

On 7/23/2022 at 1:18 PM, lloydsolutions said:

You are a new seller with no sales who has just joined Fiverr this month.

Any advice you give lacks credibility.

New sellers in your position are usually asking for advice. 

PS. Posting on the forum does not benefit your Fiverr account in any way.

You don't have to trust my advice. But the information I provided seems to make sense. Don't think like me - it's your choice.

No doubt I'm a new Fiverr user and just sharing information I've learned myself. I will continue to develop on this site. I don't need advice. If I need help, I'll be sure to contact.)

P.S. The date the account was created does not in any way reflect the actual experience of the seller. I agree, this is an indicator of experience on this site, but not an indicator of real experience on other sites, and even more so experience in the area in which the seller works.

I am in no way trying to change your mind. This is your choice.

Good luck.)
Tendento