Received a warning as TRS. There's no "!" mark in the analytics page nor on my mobile app, will I be demoted by the next evaluation?

raowaleed_

Greetings Fiverr's Community,

This is Waleed Shahid, I am currently a TRS seller, I yesterday received a warning for a partial delivery (questionable, in talks with the fiverr's team). Setting that aside, I would like to hear more clear and expert opinions If I am going to be demoted by the next evaluation. I see there're many mixed opinions for this, even the warnings article says that If you receive upto two warnings, you will receive a demotion (warnings of different types).

This is just as related to this example: 
If I were a level 1 seller, and I had received a warning, will I be demoted to level 0 or NOT promoted to level 2, the latter one is inevitable as I cannot be promoted while being warned, but the point is, will I be demoted?

I thankyou for reading this through!

Regards,

WS

• Like 9

You need 0 warnings in order to maintain TRS.

You have 1. A second warning within the same time period will result in a ban.

If you don’t get demoted automatically on evaluation day, which is the most likely scenario, the trust and safety team can still manually demote a TRS account to level 2 at any team if there is a good enough reason.

So your only chance is to discuss with trust and safety if this warning was in error.

• Like 6
  • Up 5
  • Thanks 2

Just had a communication with the Fiverr's support team. For the TRS, they donot get demoted due to a single warning, If I were a level 2 seller, I would have been demoted on 15th, but the TRS donot get demoted after receiving one warning. I hope that helps and educate those who're facing the same scenario. 

Regards,

WS

• Like 6