i cancel this order but fiverr do not back my dollar

donnaherre

Hello dear guys i have a problem in fiverr  i order 33.65$ and i cancel this order but fiverr do not back my dollar still 7 days gone but customer care don not back my dollar they just waste my time already I am feedup dear. Can anyone help me for back my 33.65$

• Like 5
  • Up 2

5 minutes ago, donnaherre said:

Hello dear guys i have a problem in fiverr  i order 33.65$ and i cancel this order but fiverr do not back my dollar still 7 days gone but customer care don not back my dollar they just waste my time already I am feedup dear. Can anyone help me for back my 33.65$

No one on the forum can help you get your money back. We're all just sellers and buyers like yourself here. 

When an order is cancelled, the funds should be returned to your Fiverr Balance. You should see that at the top right corner of the website, next to your profile picture. 

If you would prefer to receive a direct refund, you can request a direct refund here.

• Like 6
  • Up 1

11 minutes ago, smashradio said:

No one on the forum can help you get your money back. We're all just sellers and buyers like yourself here. 

When an order is cancelled, the funds should be returned to your Fiverr Balance. You should see that at the top right corner of the website, next to your profile picture. 

If you would prefer to receive a direct refund, you can request a direct refund here.

Dear i know that when the order is cancel my balance is my account but unfortunately I don't back my dollar in my fiverr account I message customer care since last 7 day but they do not help me. I think maybe they do not back my dollar.

• Like 7

15 hours ago, donnaherre said:

Dear i know that when the order is cancel my balance is my account but unfortunately I don't back my dollar in my fiverr account I message customer care since last 7 day but they do not help me. I think maybe they do not back my dollar.

I understand that you didn't get the help you expected from Customer Support, but they are the only ones who can help you. I'd suggest trying to contact them again, to see what the problem is.

• Like 6

• imagination7413 changed the title to i cancel this order but fiverr do not back my dollar