I am very excited and happy about my Fiverr journey!

nftbizpro

I need to give my deep appreciation for Fiverr International,

I'm sri lanka designer, i was doing government job, during that period we were critical situation, our country was full lockdown, therefore i couldn't go my government job, in this time i joined fiverr.com, i never expect this platform will success more that government job, now i'm working full time, but some time i couldn't deliver output on time due to our country power cut, For new sellers out there, focus on delivering great output every time to your clients, even going above and beyond, and make sure to deliver on time. i achieved my first dream using fiverr earning and Fiverr has helped me and our family in so many ways. at this time this is our main living income...

This is best platform for each independent freelancer, I will also focus for start branding studio under fiverr username.

I am very motivated and happy with my Fiverr financing career.

🏆Thanks for reading the post,🏆

How about you? What have you achieved so far while working for Fiverr or doing business here in Fiverr?

• Like 46
  • Congrats! 5
  • Up 4

• 3 weeks later...

Same here bro. I'm an automation engineer and I had my own business.  It was so frustrating and scary to see that all your hard work is going in vein because of things that are out of your control. Now, I find this platform really enjoyable and it gives a good work-life balance. Not yet my main source of income but I keep on doing quality work. 

As the power outage is under control right now, it is important that we keep on giving a wonderful service to the customers. 

I feel like this is a win for the global community, as we were stuck in our day jobs and local businesses. Now as we are open than ever before, many benefit from our work. This feeling keeps me awake at night 🌃

• Like 24
  • Congrats! 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/22/2022 at 5:21 PM, nftbizpro said:

I need to give my deep appreciation for Fiverr International,

I'm sri lanka designer, i was doing government job, during that period we were critical situation, our country was full lockdown, therefore i couldn't go my government job, in this time i joined fiverr.com, i never expect this platform will success more that government job, now i'm working full time, but some time i couldn't deliver output on time due to our country power cut, For new sellers out there, focus on delivering great output every time to your clients, even going above and beyond, and make sure to deliver on time. i achieved my first dream using fiverr earning and Fiverr has helped me and our family in so many ways. at this time this is our main living income...

This is best platform for each independent freelancer, I will also focus for start branding studio under fiverr username.

I am very motivated and happy with my Fiverr financing career.

🏆Thanks for reading the post,🏆

How about you? What have you achieved so far while working for Fiverr or doing business here in Fiverr?

Very inspiring

• Like 12