Feature request

rudyabel

Hi Folks,

I was wondering about why the videos here are only in 64Kb audio. If you allowed 128kb tracks, it would sound way better across the board without too much bandwidth cost. 

Right now, it all seems muffled. As a voice over talent, I deal with audio every day. I feel it would be much more impressive to customers if they had a fuller audio experience while viewing a video. I don't use video in my demo any more for this reason. 

Thanks,

Rudy

• Like 12

2 hours ago, rudyabel said:

Hi Folks,

I was wondering about why the videos here are only in 64Kb audio. If you allowed 128kb tracks, it would sound way better across the board without too much bandwidth cost. 

Right now, it all seems muffled. As a voice over talent, I deal with audio every day. I feel it would be much more impressive to customers if they had a fuller audio experience while viewing a video. I don't use video in my demo any more for this reason. 

Thanks,

Rudy

It's ridiculous. I've spoken with the product managers at Fiverr about this,  sent them examples and this has been discussed multiple times on the forum. It's a disgrace, yet it doesn't seem to help no matter what we say or do. 

Having 64 kb audio at 22.500 kHz in 2022 is total insanity, especially when we're talking about using it for voice-over talent where audio quality is key. They are doing it to save bandwidth. 

It's been weeks since I spoke directly with the product manager at Fiverr. It's all in the hands of "relevant teams". People have been complaining for years, so I'm not optimistic. 

Here's my last thread about it: 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 9