I think Fiverr should create a digital in-house with its expert sellers.

Note: Just take it as casual conversation, I don't mean to hurt anyone, it's just a suggestion.  

It's just my suggestion, As after seeing that Fiverr is updating its buyer request, I felt that there is a need to build a digital in-house on Fiverr's platform separately,  As we all know that time is important and precious for both buyer and seller, 
And buyers also demand the best seller's services, but most of the time they fail to choose the best one's services, as they don't know much about the seller, But Fiverr does know well about its sellers.

My suggestion is that In digital in-house, Fiverr should build a team of expert sellers, and those buyers who give the maximum business to Fiverr, submit their requests to Fiverr's help desk and leave each and everything to the help desk team, Then Fiverr's help desk can directly select the best and most appropriate seller for the buyer's request, As they know well. 

The Result will be as: 
No Time will waste in the selection
No Negotiations in cost
No Fear of cancellation
The Best one will get the maximum orders
Sellers will work hard to get on the list of Fiverr's experts

• Like 4

3 hours ago, sanaaliabbasi said:

My suggestion is that In digital in-house

I was just having such a discussion that for PRO sellers, Fiverr (under a different brand name) could offer representation, with actual talent agents hired for the job, not their customer service folks doing the pitches. They could take the standard commission, which would be a far better use of resources than a SM. 

• Like 4
  • Up 1

5 hours ago, newsmike said:

I was just having such a discussion that for PRO sellers, Fiverr (under a different brand name) could offer representation, with actual talent agents hired for the job, not their customer service folks doing the pitches. They could take the standard commission, which would be a far better use of resources than a SM. 

It is sort of what they are trying to do with Fiverr Business. It's not just PRO sellers, though. I think it should be reserved for select TRS and PRO only, and then moved to a different brand name. 

• Like 2
  • Up 2

17 hours ago, sanaaliabbasi said:

I felt that there is a need to build a digital in-house on Fiverr's platform separately,

ClearVoice, owned by 5r, does it already. and their pay isn't as good as 5r. 

the problem is it will pose too much risk for 5r. they will then be responsible both for the outcomes of the projects and to pay their freelancers regardless. likes of Uber are already facing these problems.

the current model, on the other hand, requires none. 

• Like 3