Lost a potential sale because of this issue, is this normal?

jacopaz6100

Question

Hi, I was corresponding with a buyer and the sale was about to be made. But after the buyer clicked on my custom order it notified him that I was "unavailable" 
My profile and gig were both active and no pending orders or whatsoever. I do however have a single revision request but i've already delivered the product days before and also delivered the revision as well and that order now is under the " Awaiting response: delivered" status. My stats also say I have -1 queued orders. Maybe that's the reason? Anyway advice? thank you.

Screenshot 2022-07-22 121554.jpg

Screenshot 2022-07-22 121602.jpg

Screenshot 2022-07-22 130317.jpg

• Like 7

10 answers to this question

You could check the "gigs" page and check the "max orders in queue" figure. But I'd assume it would pause the gig if it reached that limit (both your gigs show only 1 order in the queue). If you haven't accidently used a "block" option on the user you could contact CS since they should know the reason. If it only happens with that buyer they could try logging in again/trying on mobile/removing Fiverr cookies.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 8

If you had unavailable mode on before, check both desktop and app, to make sure it's deactivated on both, I've had it happen that I deactivated unavailable mode on the one, but it apparently hadn't updated on the other one.

I'd also check the number of "Allowed orders in queue", and if any of your Gigs happen to be paused, even if you're sure you didn't set a number for that or ever paused a Gig, just to be safe.

If none of that helps, I guess a support ticket is the way to go.

About this bit:

3 hours ago, jacopaz6100 said:

My stats also say I have -1 queued orders

Depending on where you're taking this from, it might just be you looking at a rather unhappy design/coding/symbol choice on Fiverr's part; it's pretty clear when you have several orders, but if you currently have just 1, and that one in revision, too, the dash might be confusing. "Active Orders: 8", or "Active Orders: 1", in your case, would be better, the 1 being the one in revision, as it's still active until completed.

519978359_Screenshot(1218).png.9901683414015a14f13bac64efceb0cd.png

Edited by miiila
  • Like 7

2 hours ago, miiila said:

If you had unavailable mode on before, check both desktop and app, to make sure it's deactivated on both, I've had it happen that I deactivated unavailable mode on the one, but it apparently hadn't updated on the other one.

I'd also check the number of "Allowed orders in queue", and if any of your Gigs happen to be paused, even if you're sure you didn't set a number for that or ever paused a Gig, just to be safe.

If none of that helps, I guess a support ticket is the way to go.

About this bit:

Depending on where you're taking this from, it might just be you looking at a rather unhappy design/coding/symbol choice on Fiverr's part; it's pretty clear when you have several orders, but if you currently have just 1, and that one in revision, too, the dash might be confusing. "Active Orders: 8", or "Active Orders: 1", in your case, would be better, the 1 being the one in revision, as it's still active until completed.

519978359_Screenshot(1218).png.9901683414015a14f13bac64efceb0cd.png

Oh, I'm sure I dont have any other orders yet --- I dont think that photo you referenced is mine? and yup I've sent a support ticket already thanks!

image.png

• Like 5

19 hours ago, miiila said:

I'm not sure how you clearing your cache and cookies would have enabled your buyer to place an order, but I'm no tech person. Hopefully your next lead will be able to order. Did it work for your "-1" issue?

Yup the -1 is now gone, I hope that was the problem. And yeah I guess they also have no clue what happened, really unfortunate 

• Like 4