How to get 1st order in fiverr

nonigopal_das

24 minutes ago, nonigopal_das said:

Hello there, I am staring my fiverr journey today. So please give me some advice how I can get my 1st order?And go long long away with fiverr.

You get started by having a proper business plan and the skills to back it up. 

When you have all that, you can create a gig. Make sure it looks great. 

When/if you get orders, make sure to impress the buyers! Making your buyers happy is the key to success on Fiverr. 

Never offer to do something that you're not truly good at, and never believe for a second that this is "easy money". Starting a business requires skills, a plan, lots of hard work, perseverance and investment. 

I recommend starting out your Fiverr journey by learning more about how Fiverr works. Here's a good place to start: 

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, nonigopal_das said:

Hi, I am a new seller on fiverr. I have a very little knowledge about gig rank. Can anyone share how can I optimize my gig and rank it?

Advance thanks. 

Your gig visibility ("rank") depends on your performance on Fiverr and how relevant the algorithm thinks your gig is when people search on Fiverr. 

Making sure that you use relevant keywords as tags, in your gig title, description and so on, will help the algorithm determine if/when your gig is relevant. 

However, you can optimize your gig all you want and still achive little to no success. That's because Fiverr uses your performance to "rank" your gig. 

Having a high buyer satisfaction rate is crucial. That means you need happy buyers. To achieve this, put all thoughts about "ranking" and "SEO" aside for a minute, and think about the following: 

• Are you really talented? Are you really an expert in your field? If you claim to be a professional and a buyer orders from you, they expect professional results. If you don't deliver that, they can and will leave negative feedback (both reviews and private feedback to Fiverr). 
  • Are you representing your skills in a truthful way? If you claim to be a fluent English speaker, but then end up having trouble communicating with your buyer because of a language barrier, they are sure to leave negative feedback. The same goes for all your skills. Be 100% honest. If you're not, you will fail. 
  • Are your gigs unique, or just a carbon copy of everyone else? If you try to offer the same as thousands of other sellers, you'll most likely fail. Find your unique niche. 

The above points are far more important to your success here on Fiverr, than "SEO" or "keywords". They mean nothing if you don't have the foundation to build your success upon. 

So get started planning. A proper business plan is crucial. Starting a business on Fiverr is not easy money. It takes hard work, investment, skills, confidence and perseverance. 

Here are some posts explaining more about how the algorithm works on Fiverr, some tips & tricks to impress your buyers and how to get the most use out of the forum. I suggest you read them all from start to finish. 

Dealing with buyers: 

Bulding trust: 

• Like 9
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 3

11 minutes ago, smashradio said:

Your gig visibility ("rank") depends on your performance on Fiverr and how relevant the algorithm thinks your gig is when people search on Fiverr. 

Making sure that you use relevant keywords as tags, in your gig title, description and so on, will help the algorithm determine if/when your gig is relevant. 

However, you can optimize your gig all you want and still achive little to no success. That's because Fiverr uses your performance to "rank" your gig. 

Having a high buyer satisfaction rate is crucial. That means you need happy buyers. To achieve this, put all thoughts about "ranking" and "SEO" aside for a minute, and think about the following: 

• Are you really talented? Are you really an expert in your field? If you claim to be a professional and a buyer orders from you, they expect professional results. If you don't deliver that, they can and will leave negative feedback (both reviews and private feedback to Fiverr). 
  • Are you representing your skills in a truthful way? If you claim to be a fluent English speaker, but then end up having trouble communicating with your buyer because of a language barrier, they are sure to leave negative feedback. The same goes for all your skills. Be 100% honest. If you're not, you will fail. 
  • Are your gigs unique, or just a carbon copy of everyone else? If you try to offer the same as thousands of other sellers, you'll most likely fail. Find your unique niche. 

The above points are far more important to your success here on Fiverr, than "SEO" or "keywords". They mean nothing if you don't have the foundation to build your success upon. 

So get started planning. A proper business plan is crucial. Starting a business on Fiverr is not easy money. It takes hard work, investment, skills, confidence and perseverance. 

Here are some posts explaining more about how the algorithm works on Fiverr, some tips & tricks to impress your buyers and how to get the most use out of the forum. I suggest you read them all from start to finish. 

Dealing with buyers: 

Bulding trust: 

Thank you so so much. Very informative and helpful. Really great full to you.

• Like 5

If you're talking about tags, then you're probably doing PPC articles and promotion through contextual advertising. SEO is a little different. Each of these methods of attracting traffic is strong in its own way. But together, they bring stunning results.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, carlieharper said:

If you're talking about tags, then you're probably doing PPC articles and promotion through contextual advertising. SEO is a little different. Each of these methods of attracting traffic is strong in its own way. But together, they bring stunning results.

May you share ppc article? 

• Like 3

It is not mich important for you to stay on Fiverr 24/7 only a little amount of buyers are in urgency and find online sellers.

However, Staying online will help you respond to buyer's messages quickly which will increase your response rate and time. Which will be very helpful.

So it is not important to stay on Fiverr 24/7 as you can use Fiverr mobile app to respond quickly

• Like 3
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1