Delivery time is going to end but client not giving any final response

susmi_design

Question

Hi everyone! I created required design concepts based on the package after getting the requirements from client. Then I asked him what's his choice between those concepts. But Client didn't response anything even after I asked him again and also delivery time was going to end. So, I delivered my chosen design for him with a message (I gave my reason for delivery and also said if he need any revision I can do that). Is it okay to do that? Does this create any bad impression? If so what should I do?

• Like 10
  • Thanks 2

4 answers to this question

The idea of a delivery is that you deliver when you think the job is done. So if you have created the designs the buyer asked for, deliver them. The buyer can then ask for revisions if they want anything changed. 

Sure, it can be helpful to send samples before delivery, but if the buyer isn't responsive, there's no need to wait. You can deliver as long as the job is done according to specifications. 🙂 

I would avoid offering unlimited revisions. It doesn't just make you look less professional (true pros never work for free), but it also opens the door for buyers to put you in endless revision loops. 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 2