7 minutes ago, akhlakpranto said:

Hello good people,

I am planning to make a video for my upcoming GIG.I think GIG video is good.What are the benefits for GIG video?Is there anyone who got changes about profile after using GIG video? Share your taughts!

Gig videos can help increase engagement. If your gig video is good, it will also help explain your service to potential buyers. If you do it right, you'll see an increased click-through-rate and conversion rate. 

According to Fiverr, gig videos can increase user engagement by 40%. 

image.png.f2d795f688a62750a7afcf7052a50001.png

Some specific results I achieved using video vs. thumbnail: 

• 2x click-through-rate 
  • 30% increase in conversions
  • 20-45% increase in revenue, depending on the gig and in combination with raising my rates
  • Like 7

With a gig video, if your video is really well made and looks professionnal, this is way more convincing than a simple picture and you can put a large variety of content to show absolutly everything you can do, in my opinion it could attract buyers more, and if it has a photo thumbnail edited and designed in photoshop, this is even better.
To conclude: video + photo = best

Edited by psykkopatte
  • Like 7

3 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

Umm. I'm not sure what the bolded text is supposed to suggest. I'm guessing it means something other than it appears. 😬

This is a common expression used on internet, maybe not to talk about business 🤷‍♂️
But it has nothing to do with races, it is used especially for subjects like video games when people say x box master race, pc master race etc

Edited by psykkopatte
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, psykkopatte said:

This is a common expression used on internet

YOU may see this a lot, where you hang out, but I don't see this in my extensive use of the internet.

3 minutes ago, psykkopatte said:

it is used especially for subjects like video games when people say x box master race, pc master race etc

Don't assume that everyone uses gaming lingo. Gaming is only one subset of internet activity. Most of us, here on Fiverr, are not likely to be young gamers, so, as you noted, this may not be percieved the way you think in a business community like this. The phrase, "master race" does not have a positive connotation.

• Like 5

Just now, jonbaas said:

YOU may see this a lot, where you hang out, but I don't see this in my extensive use of the internet.

Don't assume that everyone uses gaming lingo. Gaming is only one subset of internet activity. Most of us, here on Fiverr, are not likely to be young gamers, so, as you noted, this may not be percieved the way you think in a business community like this. The phrase, "master race" does not have a positive connotation.

Yes, quite unprofessionnal, my bad, I'll edit my message then.

• Like 6