Can I use my old paypal on my new account If I replaced my old paypal with other address on previous account.

iamabdulshaikh

Hi recently fiverr restricted my account as they thought I was trying to deal outside, there was another guy who keeps mentioning telegram in the chatbox but I convinced and even send him offer on fiverr but later he didn't accept so I blocked him...but fiverr restricted me...but I still have access to my profile as 1 ongoing project is there...so what I am planning is to remove my current paypal address and replaced that with another paypal address.....and I will create a new account and use the old account paypal...I believe this is undewrstandable....so my question is will my new account get banned or no issue will happen.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, iamabdulshaikh said:

and I will create a new account and use the old account paypal...I believe this is undewrstandable....so my question is will my new account get banned or no issue will happen.

No it’s not understandable. Any accounts you create will be banned soooner or later even if you try to change your PayPal. 

• Like 2