reporting a seemingly bad or low quality seller??

shane9909

Should i report a seller who i think might be a fake expert, or a seller who didn't seem to have the kinds of technical knowledge being disclosed in his or her profile?

And what happens after i have reported him or her to the Fiverr support team??

• Like 3

4 hours ago, theratypist said:

Did you work with them and you felt their work did not reflect the expertise they said they had? Or did you just see their gig on search... Because the routes for both of those situations are different.

Their work definitely did not reflect the expertise.......

One seller kept lying about his / her skills & experience even though his or her code quality was quite poor. An expert wouldn't have written code like that for sure. 

One of my co-workers was buying from a seller with 5 star reviews. However the seller seemed to be fraudulent because the seller tried to take my friend's money by submitting empty files while insisting that the task was completed correctly. Should my friend report this to the police?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, shane9909 said:

One seller kept lying about his / her skills & experience even though his or her code quality was quite poor. An expert wouldn't have written code like that for sure. 

You can bring your concerns to Customer Support regarding this.

1 hour ago, shane9909 said:

However the seller seemed to be fraudulent because the seller tried to take my friend's money by submitting empty files while insisting that the task was completed correctly. Should my friend report this to the police?

Considering Fiverr is international it would be difficult to do and would also deplete resources. However, you can definitely bring this to Customer Support (support@fiverr.com) . Delivering empty files is not allowed. They will be able to investigate and refund you. 

• Like 6
  • Up 1

20 minutes ago, theratypist said:

Considering Fiverr is international it would be difficult to do and would also deplete resources. However, you can definitely bring this to Customer Support (support@fiverr.com) . Delivering empty files is not allowed. They will be able to investigate and refund you. 

Yes its like criminal behavior......

• Like 3