Is there any difference between "active from Mobile" and "active from PC"?

logolightuup

Question

Is there any difference between "active from Mobile" and "active from PC" for a seller? I listen it from social media that "if I stay active on Fiverr through PC, I will get more impression and clicks on my gigs than staying active on Fiverr through Mobile app." is it true or not?

If it is true, is there any other benefits that I can get by staying active on Fiverr through PC?

Thanks in advance!

-logolightuup

• Like 8
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

6 answers to this question

I doubt it makes much of a difference. People might look for active sellers because they want a quick response, but this shouldn't change much in terms of being active from PC or being active from mobile, and the majority of buyers prefer quality over speed anyway. As long as your overall response time is good (within a few hours), being active or not won't make an enormous difference compared to other things, like a high quality gig video and title and good pricing.

• Like 9
  • Up 3

On 7/19/2022 at 5:58 PM, logolightuup said:

is there any other benefits that I can get by staying active on Fiverr through PC?

Ignore this potentially account risking "active online" nonsense being spammed all over the forum.

This is what can happen: 

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/221280-today-first-time-i-got-tos-violation-warning

• Like 6
  • Up 1

3 minutes ago, joyh97 said:

I doubt it makes much of a difference. People might look for active sellers because they want a quick response, but this shouldn't change much in terms of being active from PC or being active from mobile, and the majority of buyers prefer quality over speed anyway. As long as your overall response time is good (within a few hours), being active or not won't make an enormous difference compared to other things, like a high quality gig video and title and good pricing.

Thanks! I know the rest! & I also do all these. But still there is not much impressions & clicks. That's why I want to know!

• Like 8

On 7/19/2022 at 7:58 PM, logolightuup said:

If it is true, is there any other benefits that I can get by staying active on Fiverr through PC?

As long as you answer your clients quickly, it doesnt matter which device you are using. It doesnt even matter if you are online all the time. Please do not believe the magic benefits of staying online. I do not even own a desktop device. Its just me and my tablet.

How it would be freelancing if you need to sit in front of the computer all the time? 

• Like 8