In demand and on fire 🔥

Top-searched trends deserve top-notch praise. See what sold the most from these top converted industries and keywords to match, and get inspired to add yours to the list. 

Industry

Top searched words

Fashion and Apparel

Crown, Fashion, Heart, Luxury, Flower, Moon, Money, Clothes

Inspiration editor’s picks-

n13AzTLTqHvop6B85ZgEUP60-4wTmLdHF2Y12AlLXBXcsyaWkinC0QzdtxWnzwNsJm6UAAybF16gLeVYZ8wIGFypjY71ZbrAjXBvK4AQ4th_Wp_0rqq925QmU5ncU0mBl7bV1XfMQKS4JoZV67ZMTOA

Designed by alonda, designood, luhisan

Industry

Top searched words

Gaming

Youtube_gaming, Clan, Controller, Fire, Wolf, Fortnite, Skull, Gun, Sword, Space, Cat

aPk9bwARKdk9lyjWHFQuCR9pEVy7sy7KDrmQPwQYbV8kywcfORRLiMkTDU6JmFLKoiUrH0qUbIN3Q5ksyAxVNtgRQtiTTrBCcLUbt4vGFUOMIE7FalG54JahhpvApgOj1yaFaFzlLOC7YPlUhuYBies

Designed by nannographic

Industry

Top searched words

Beauty and Cosmetics

Hair, Lashes/Eyelashes, Flower, Face, Crown, Lips, Nails, Gold, Makeup, Woman, Moon

tU6igwujKdb_nYiwXfzLosbj1hjqw5l4u_qXxnhzOcpzKdu1Z0BJXS1qL5IQi_TLkkukaznG5oirzxe7d4lNcqttwPjZZOzl83JnTHF5JtKcTwj_AfKFCYqYd_zmYwEG1ADsAoW4pTQjk1r2-BclyG0

Designed by mashas_studio, mariashtelle, purplehate

Industry

Top searched words

Food and Beverage

Coffee, Cake, Fruit, Beer, Candy, Fork, Fire, Chef, Cake, Pizza, Tea, Cookies

3gobCbTTdMU_lI5w-MpDoOIqXj91TphjnsHmmv3HEW88pbG1atVqKJXun25jpEhceUsM0z65O57Zcd9DkM_fTwdUGJyFl8jJBsGeVqkN9TeTAbm2fNnk_kNwQggio_8m_NR92D1PyRiiRVoJ42ThVa0

Designed by marioland, barbtay, emilyclaire_

Industry

Top searched words

Construction

House, Tools, Hammer, Building, Home, Water, Roof, Wood, Tree, Saw

zT56jbryKts_gzGuNKxKjSmYxcP_266SBByzxn1AVZAOCfykbXatYWEmvWSQ23oaGNJiHV0jNOUlybjjWsD4jgjqohAtsXUVziW63rlt6krmiZDnAF0Oe89qQ_gYX5pKTPVg-VkUjI9ZGdCj4JAvYEk

Designed by jameshopkinson, amitmaman, Tomtypography

Industry

Top searched words

Health and Wellness

Heart, Tree, Sun, Moon, Flower\s, Water, Hands, Plants, Yoga, Lead, Body, Brain, Woman, Plant, Lotus

eBUKZJMs8DoVgBfgr7AKOWOKeIxhsT3VeWi7RrmV2AFv6K32xy0GnjqzVreCm1kVw5UV2Vrc3Pjgg-P13n1lGLBV6u7qX7GLv0TfzaOs0SdaE-E48L-4q1uj0aMmHLxRz9GO1ExwtmMU2W6MQJZy52c

Designed by budaart, d4gstudio, galit_design

Industry

Top searched words

Sports and Fitness

Weights, Gym, Barbell, Football, Golf, Basketball, Yoga, Water, Mountain, Lion, Strength

UfaTAO3ZTlXnnf1U9I1ME_DrxWjTgZSSj9QjfccJkgurvV3FqLkgw8NWySgfWBaFnMtmSE0s6WBF_0FMPCNasoq6IQeJ2dQSucRu5aZQtAslWvzgdd5xOuzh_A3IYR7SBPXSGigNMlzGLtHYisghpmI

Designed by san_barrionuevo, shamlirotem, thedesignaffair

Industry

Top searched words

Real Estate

House, Home, Key, Building, Key/s, Tree, Roof, Beach, Money, Water, Mountain

qWbmdy6Jq2mTt13OiimIOfCceoYKsaghXNaceObQZLdGNtKs1qRLpv8P7TUDekCpWxk0Yvtp2qcojQfsZoKj2RXm4bpVPLKj7U_b4EVT-We6OAQ93-McnQJjDqHk-DV5pdUQ4ZbMsW64kKrHm2hk1Rk

Designed by dmitry_li, razco7, mscarlettdesign

Industry

Top searched words

Art and Design

Moon, Flower\s, Paint, Stars, Pencil, Paintbrush, colors, Book

cvI0P3z1Qgze7xdFzc_Ifr2DUy8wAzZ7IXwoBKmfJ-nBugRJZnQfOXTh4PokRPvQfVIuBe5A6W_zvrsmxQiMTo9VMMvLbTT_DomjPoa0TopmemUH04-waAttmh3Qic94wdo8YsMbmd4Sa0S89HweBwA

Desined by pixalogo, shiragiladi, purplehate

Industry

Top searched words

Retail and wholesale

Heart, Candle, Flower/s, Stars, Shopping

5UCvDGhqHi8886LAqRsTadJH-xw4hAD5ud7Ikqp3qT0fJlA1kCehPAk3esXqWa1DFayKrKxeCu5lKM5cvbq8cbcEi-sOLzl0-VGBlJj_HkMzzVQ6JapgPB0wVc4JtrHvF-wKcxNcv2cMuzhMO6fibFY

Designed by pixelstudio, manucorsi, cesardoreste

Industry

Top searched words

Media and entertainment

Music, Camera, Microphone, Film, Headphones

7Par2l169LAL83ZCdt0F09vQ4NnHKpPXYqKk0FIloW93eTqCiXhGmSf9o_JAKL9XW05rI-BJlxHTC_AQosUuriDYq_mx1pNA2D7jy13tSWeq7HK0YOA5xtAv2DKjz1zQYVK8DjmKPRgYFFJJ2UCvcwU 

Designed by d4gstudio, hexidesign, nimrodmaiman

Industry

Top searched words

Technology

Computer, Cloud, Circle, Brain, Space

D-Fts_tax2mSFRYyAnIMau_9jH11J9EweV4JgeqbFROgMVLWybq1Ba2tQ9Ao4334mh6m17U3WMrWtYKoMD4xj2mXImprsbho99vINnEoJeojeL-zg5S5aS0Gvng9JDvRCd_xOxWSqMhQHZP-StAIOB8

Designed by classy7designs, danielaotero, mat_iny

Feeling inspired? If you think your work deserves to be up here, post it! 

Publish a logo

• Like 18
  • Up 1

Wow! The quality of the logos in the examples is getting better each time. Wonderful work by the designers!

And as always, thanks to the Fiverr team for those updates. They help me in two ways. The main one is they give me ideas on which topics to focus next.

But also, they provide with nice keywords suggestions. I already have some logos matching the themes in the topics, but didn't think to include some of the cool keywords mentioned here. So after the post like that I always find some of my old logos that can use a tag update. Hopefully that will help my sales in the future.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Wow! wonderful update!. These are really amazing! this is exceptional,  great inspiration from those examples and key word.
These will more helpful in future sale as well. Thanks to Fiverr for this.

Edited by dlconcept
  • Like 7

Guest kawsaradi

Outstanding work. Thanks for sharing this info, it will helps a lot to make logo for those industries.