Disappointed for Fiverr Order

rabbe26944

Question

Hey there...

I am a new sellar in Fiverr. 48 days is gone but i don't getting any kind of order in there. I am very disappointed at Fiverr. I will publish 3 gig and also send some offered at buyer request.

Can anyone suggest me how to get first order at Fiverr.

Please 😔😔😔

• Like 5
  • Up 1

6 answers to this question

32 minutes ago, rabbe26944 said:

Can anyone suggest me how to get first order at Fiverr.

I had a look at your profile and realized that you are a digital marketer. I feel like that's probably one of the easiest niches to start out in - granted that you are actually good at in. I mean, just market yourself! 

Fiverr isn't going to GIVE you orders - your profile needs to be topnotch, you have to offer something GREAT for people to actually choose you. I also noticed some inconsistencies (sometimes you say 'me', then 'we'. For some reasons that irks me but it could be just my pet peeve (as you COULD have a team on this account I guess?)

My point is: take a step back. Look at your profile. Would YOU order from yourself?

Why? 

Why not? 

• Like 4
  • Up 5
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, rabbe26944 said:

Actually I wanted to know what is the way to get an order in marketplace. 

There is no way. There is no secret sauce. Everyone experiments and finds the right way to impress their customers and retain their attention. If you're looking for a secret recipe to acquire orders, I am sorry but you will be disappointed as that does not exist.

• Like 3
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, rabbe26944 said:

I am very disappointed at Fiverr. I

Then maybe it’s time to be disappointed at yourself not at fiverr. Fiverr gave you a platform to open your gigs and your business but it’s up to you to get orders. Orders don’t magically come just because you registered on fiverr. 
And if you are a digital marketer but can’t even market your gigs then what does it says about your service? Clients are not stupid they will not order if you can’t even provide your own service for yourself. 

• Like 5
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, rabbe26944 said:

I am very disappointed at Fiverr.

Just because you have a gig that doesn't guarantee sales. As my other forum colleagues said, you are a digital marketer, this should be easy for you, since you know how to promote yourself. Do it, bring business to Fiverr and you will start getting more and more sales.

But most people think that Fiverr automatically gives you money and orders. If that's your mindset, then you already lost. There are some people here that won awards, which are very talented at their craft, so you are competing against THEM...

• Like 2
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

Just because you have a gig that doesn't guarantee sales. As my other forum colleagues said, you are a digital marketer, this should be easy for you, since you know how to promote yourself. Do it, bring business to Fiverr and you will start getting more and more sales.

But most people think that Fiverr automatically gives you money and orders. If that's your mindset, then you already lost. There are some people here that won awards, which are very talented at their craft, so you are competing against THEM...

Thanks a lot. I think it also same like you say. In my fiverr account i have 3 gig and i will send some offered at buyer request. After 2/3 days i will publish more gig. Actually I wanted to know what is the way to get an order in marketplace. 

• Like 4