Client sending revision requests again and again?

graphicsexper8

Question

11 answers to this question

As pointed out, you offer unlimited revisions. You even state it in both your gig's description and the FAQ section. You've also not defined what does and what does not count as a revision. Per the Fiverr Terms of service and your own gig contract, you are obligated to either: continue to fulfill those revisions forever,  or cancel.

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/220973-top-5-tips-to-protect-yourself-from-badly-behaved-buyers/

Edited by imagination7413
  • Like 11

If you've done the work and the client is requesting revisions just so because you offer unlimited revisions, he/she is just trying to rattle you into cancelling the order. Revision Table tennis can be frustrating, and even if he/she decides to complete the order, I'm pretty sure, you'll get a bad review. It's just bad luck man, try contacting CS, maybe they'll have a better solution. 

• Like 12

I think you offered him unlimited revision so he is misusing it. Actually he is trying to cancel your order like this. And if you're lucky, the order won't be canceled, but he might give you a lower rating. Hope you don't offer unlimited revisions from now on. Good luck to you.

• Like 13

Fiverr customer support will not help you with this. This freelance platform is actually a highly biased one. Customer support will always respond in favour of buyers. Just keep delivering if you have completed the work as per your Gig description. Fiverr CS will not care if you have completed the work 100%. They will just mention "Buyer Satisfaction is important" even if you have completed the work as mentioned. There is no protection for sellers work in this platform.

Even if the buyer accepts your delivery, he will perform charge back after a week. Providing unlimited revision is not an issue. I have seen several of these scammers. Though i don't provide unlimited revisions. Good luck.

• Like 8

If you offer unlimited revisions you just have to endure this and keep providing revised work until the buyer accepts it. I never offer more than two or three revisions because otherwise it eats into any money you make out of the sale and you will end up doing extra work for nothing. I have only ever had one buyer request more revisions than I offered in the gig. After that I added an extra to my gigs charging an extra $5.00 for each additional revision.

• Like 8

Actually buyer satisfaction is main goal to the sellers. After completing the project properly even though the buyer sending revision request repeatedly then sorry to say it's your bad luck. Because buyer wants to cancel the order. Please try to contact to cs they will provide you a proper solution. Thanks.

• Like 9