My gig impression and click is decreasing day by day . how can i solve this problem now ? please help me.

fatema1designer

7 minutes ago, rabbe26944 said:

Hey guy...

I will face the same problem like you. I can solve this problem. My suggestion is for you that if you increase your gig impression and click then you must active in fiverr forum. Then you can see the results as like 2/3 days.

I hope you get the answer.. 

WRONG! Being active on the forum does not give you more impressions & clicks, or new orders.

• Like 3
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

But it's true. I will solve the problem in this way not only 1 time i will solve this problem more than 4/5 time.

I don't know what the hell is happening with me. I will active in fiverr forum and my gig impression is automatically increase. Can you explain it? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rabbe26944 said:

But it's true. I will solve the problem in this way not only 1 time i will solve this problem more than 4/5 time.

I don't know what the hell is happening with me. I will active in fiverr forum and my gig impression is automatically increase. Can you explain it? 

This is because people in the forum are looking at your profile and/or gigs because they want to see who you are. They will not order from you. They are just curious.

• Like 2
  • Up 1

4 hours ago, rabbe26944 said:

I don't know what the hell is happening with me. I will active in fiverr forum and my gig impression is automatically increase. 

Not true!

"As I’ve said in the past, and I will continue to say: Your participation here in the forum DOES NOT affect your Fiverr seller Gigs, sales, or rankings in anyway". 

The above is from the topic below:

• Like 4
  • Up 1

In your main gig image it says "SLOGAN GOSE HERE" on the left and right side of the image. Changing that might help with orders.

Your gig description says "Welcome to my "creative trending MINIMALIST profession LOGO DESIGN" gig",
but your gig isn't called "creative trending MINIMALIST profession LOGO DESIGN".

In your "Why you choose me?" section you say "Extra First Delivery". Do you mean "Extra Fast Delivery" there?

Maybe having another quality gig might increase your chances of orders/impressions. Getting orders through buyer requests might help increase impressions on the gig.

• Like 3