Fiverr promotion/ranking - Business Plan

studiolo1

Under posts about fiverr gig or brand promotion/ranking I often see answers that we should have ,,business plan’’ to succeed… I tried to find information what kind of business plans work for fiverr but could not find much… can we discuss this topic here?   Thanks 😊

• Like 6
  • Up 1

Firstly, to make a business plan, you need to define it.

"A business plan is a formal written document containing the goals of a business, the methods for attaining those goals, and the time-frame for the achievement of the goals. It also describes the nature of the business, background information on the organization, the organization's financial projections, and the strategies it intends to implement to achieve the stated targets. In its entirety, this document serves as a road-map (a plan) that provides direction to the business."

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Business_plan

There is a problem with this, however, as it clearly does not fit what Fiverr is. This is solved by looking at freelancing as the business, and at Fiverr as just one channel or aspect to achieving the goal of working for oneself.

There's a saying in English: "Don't keep all your eggs in one basket." (I'll let you Google that one yourself.)

Fiverr is only one online freelancing platform.

Edited by imagination7413
Typo
  • Like 5
  • Up 3