Top Sellers - how long did it take you to be promoted to TRS after you had met all of the requirements?

tproud

It is handpicked, not automatic. In my case I´ve been working on Fiverr since 2015, I am a certified translator graduated from the University of Madird, I met all the requirements three years ago, I only have 5 star reviews, always delivered every single order on time and I have not been promoted to TRS.

• Like 7
  • Up 3

46 minutes ago, tproud said:

I thought it would be automatic once you've met all of the requirements but I'm still at Level 2.

Top-Rated Seller

Important: This is a manual process. If you meet the Top-Rated requirements below, our Editorial team will review your performance from the previous 60 days to confirm your eligibility. After this, the Editorial team will decide if you're a Top-Rated Seller.

The above is from the Help Centre.

Check out this topic: 

• Like 9
  • Up 2

I just recently got the badge - I qualified in January and got it now in July so 7 months. I think some people reach it faster, some slower , probably depends on both their performance and their niche. If you offer something relatively unique I'd assume (might not be true) it could be easier to stand out while if your gigs are similar to many others (in what you provide and quality) it might take time / might not happen for a while. 

• Like 9
  • Up 3

It's not automatic promotion to TRS seller but after matching requirements if your average selling score is good with good orders and rating then decision will be from Fiverr for promotion. Don't care about TRS keep working with buyer satisfaction then hopefully you'll acheive it soon.

• Like 7