about gig

ishahidul

One thing that might be an issue is that you're re-using the same gig descriptions in multiple gigs.

eg.

Gig "I will design health and fitness logo for your company" has the same gig description as "I will design sports logo for your company".
Gig "I will design cryptocurrency bank finance logo for your company" has the same gig description as "I will design restaurant food drink logo for your company".

Your cryptocurrency logo gig never mentions crytpocurrency or crypto in the gig description.

Your real estate logo gig never mentions real estate in the gig description. It might make Fiverr think it's less relevant to real estate than a gig which does mention it in the description.

You've got 2 gigs that are almost the same title: "design food drink restaurant logo for your brand or company" and "design restaurant food drink logo for your company". That might not be optimal.

You seem to have used the same FAQs in every gig, but that also includes the same errors. eg. you've written "So PNG File is very impotent" in every gig's FAQ answer. That would be better as something like "So the PNG File is very important".

The URLs may not be the best based on the gig title(s). That may not be that important but the "design restaurant food drink logo for your company" gig has a URL of "flat-minimal-3d-cartoon-signature-vector-vintage-logo-design". It doesn't mention restaurant or food or drink in the URL.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 4
  • Up 4