My gig is not showing

xceljet

Question

impression of my Gig " I will create dashboards and charts using excel spreadsheets" https://www.fiverr.com/xceljet/create-dashboards-and-charts-using-excel-spreadsheets  which has average 4.9(14) ratings has reduced impression from 340 to 0. i have  complete 3 orders at the begging of this month. please kindly check my what was the issue to sudden drop of the impression. 

impression.PNG

• Like 7
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 3
  • Up 2

13 answers to this question

54 minutes ago, xceljet said:

impression of my Gig " I will create dashboards and charts using excel spreadsheets" https://www.fiverr.com/xceljet/create-dashboards-and-charts-using-excel-spreadsheets  which has average 4.9(14) ratings has reduced impression from 340 to 0. i have  complete 3 orders at the begging of this month. please kindly check my what was the issue to sudden drop of the impression. 

impression.PNG

A drop in impressions is often caused by a drop in your buyer satisfaction rate. It could mean that one of your buyers have left negative private feedback to Fiverr. 

I would give it a few days to see what happens. Keep in mind that the last few days have been a weekend. Give it next week to see what happens. If it's still low, it might be your buyer satisfaction rate. If so, the most important thing you can do is to give it your best when you do get an order, impressing your buyers to ensure that the feedback they leave is positive. 

• Like 13
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

Thanks your valuable feedback. the Gig was in first/second page when searching as "Excel Dashboard" with Local seller filter it was in first page. at the moment it is not showing anywhere in the Fiverr. 

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Up 2

9 hours ago, smashradio said:

A drop in impressions is often caused by a drop in your buyer satisfaction rate. It could mean that one of your buyers have left negative private feedback to Fiverr. 

I would give it a few days to see what happens. Keep in mind that the last few days have been a weekend. Give it next week to see what happens. If it's still low, it might be your buyer satisfaction rate. If so, the most important thing you can do is to give it your best when you do get an order, impressing your buyers to ensure that the feedback they leave is positive. 

i did not get any negative feedback except 1 from all 14 feedbacks. 

• Like 5
  • Up 3

14 hours ago, xceljet said:

i did not get any negative feedback except 1 from all 14 feedbacks. 

It has already been pointed out to you that this might be private feedback. That's the feedback only Fiverr can see, and it's much more important than your star reviews. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, smashradio said:

It has already been pointed out to you that this might be private feedback. That's the feedback only Fiverr can see, and it's much more important than your star reviews. 

So how can solve the issue?

• Like 4
  • Up 1