What are the free course to partake as a New seller with Zero dollar?

marketingjasmin

Question

I was able to enroll with Fiverr library. But few are $0. I'm so glad when watching the video on Fiverr learn, the great man saying, to have full knowledge and knew how to standout in tremendous profile in this amazon digital service (Online auction). You need to enroll with different course. I have $0 on my dashboard, to enhance my skills, I need different course but must be free.  That prompt me here, maybe the professionals in the community will have an idea on the courses. 

Thanks

• Like 4

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, marketingjasmin said:

I was able to enroll with Fiverr library. But few are $0. I'm so glad when watching the video on Fiverr learn, the great man saying, to have full knowledge and knew how to standout in tremendous profile in this amazon digital service (Online auction). You need to enroll with different course. I have $0 on my dashboard, to enhance my skills, I need different course but must be free.  That prompt me here, maybe the professionals in the community will have an idea on the courses. 

Thanks

If you're not willing or able to invest in your skills and business, perhaps you need to rethink if this is something you're really motivated to do or not. 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 7