Cannot view purchased Gig details

Bought a gig yesterday and I noticed I couldn't view the info on it. It's my first time buying one so I thought maybe it needed a few hours to populate. However, the freelancer has completed the gig now and delivered the file and I cannot view it. All I see are these support links. Is this a bug, a known Chrome issue, etc? I've disabled my extensions, cleared cookies, enabled third party cookies, and no dice. All links to the order itself lead to this box.

Illustration.png

51 minutes ago, zazzlepopdesign said:

Bought a gig yesterday and I noticed I couldn't view the info on it. It's my first time buying one so I thought maybe it needed a few hours to populate. However, the freelancer has completed the gig now and delivered the file and I cannot view it. All I see are these support links. Is this a bug, a known Chrome issue, etc? I've disabled my extensions, cleared cookies, enabled third party cookies, and no dice. All links to the order itself lead to this box.

This seems like a technical issue, not unlike one I experienced as a seller a few months ago, where clicking in the order link in chat just led me to Fiverr Business. 

I don't think anyone on the forum will be able to help you out, since you have already tried what little advice we could give you in the first place. 

You can create a ticket with Fiverr Support here: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/

Hope this helps 🙂

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 1
  • Up 2