suspicious Offer with crypto as commission for him ( the buyer )

Hi everybody… i had experience in this month about suspicious chat that asking me to do the order without knowing the brief. It comes from 2 new account, 1 from UK and 1 from HK. They offer same things, they want to share their client with 40% commission for them payed in crypto right after the order is close with *5 rating. When i ask them about what i need to do, they just answer just send 2 random pictures to complete the order. I dont know how it works and what is this for… but my account got 2 new clilent like that. Is that a money laundry? Do anybody have same experience with me?

• Like 13
  • Confused 1
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, kecebongekor9 said:

hey offer same things, they want to share their client with 40% commission for them payed in crypto right after the order is close with *5 rating.

Avoid them. Don't accept crypto or any payment outside of Fiverr. If you do, you can end up banned.  Plus, it feels like a scam to me. Just block them and move on.

• Like 10
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 3

I'd also avoid new, amateur sellers who claim that they can accept crypto off of the platform.  Not only it this a major ToS violation, but it's unsafe. A seller in our gig category (a highly regulated industry) posted this in his Q&A:

Seriously?.png

• Like 7
  • Up 1