It is appropriate to have multiple gig with different keyword(title) but same work?

tousifakrams

Question

I was looking for something else but accidently landed on some profile, where every gig was with different title (keyword) but was offering same services with same price. Here i got curiosity to know, whether is it allowed or not?

As per my experience it shouldn't but i want to know from the experienced people whether it is allowed or not?

Screenshot 2022-07-15 172827.jpg

• Like 3

4 answers to this question

This is actually against the terms of service and could get your account banned. You are not allowed to have multiple copies of the same gig.

You can have different gigs in the same category (or example you could have multiple writing gigs - one for writing news articles, one for writing blog posts). These are similar, but not identical copies.

• Like 3
  • Up 2

All gigs should be unique in some way, even if they are similar. For example, I have more than one writing gig, but they are in slightly different niches and offer different solutions/pricing. I also have more than one voice-over gig, but they are adapted to different types of services. One is for eLearning only, while the other is a general voice-over gig. 

Having the exact same service and just changing up the keywords is not ok. 

• Like 2
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2