Showcase & Share Your Voice-Over Demo

smashradio

I thought our vertical category needed some fun. Call me a nerd, but I love listening to other VAs at their best! So I thought it could be fun to share our voice-over demos here! 

Feel free to offer feedback to fellow voice-over artists, as long as you keep it polite, kind and professional. 😄 

Rules: 

• Upload your demo here on the forum. 
  • Only upload demos that you have permission to share and that belongs to you. 

Let's hear some voice-over awesomeness! 😄 

I'll start: 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 16

On 7/19/2022 at 3:04 AM, chantalerenee said:

Hey Smash!

I'm new to the forums and also like hearing other demos. Yours are great, even though I don't understand them. Very cool!

Here's mine 🙂

Thanks! I like your demo as well! Lots of variation and that's always fun! I can't understand the french parts of your demo, so I guess we're square 😄

Welcome to the forum and thanks for sharing your demo!

• Like 10
  • Up 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/16/2022 at 6:35 PM, smashradio said:

I thought our vertical category needed some fun. Call me a nerd, but I love listening to other VAs at their best! So I thought it could be fun to share our voice-over demos here! 

Feel free to offer feedback to fellow voice-over artists, as long as you keep it polite, kind and professional. 😄 

Rules: 

• Upload your demo here on the forum. 
  • Only upload demos that you have permission to share and that belongs to you. 

Let's hear some voice-over awesomeness! 😄 

I'll start: 

Hej there!

Is this Swedish? I am a beginner at voice overing and narrating and am more of a singer on Fiverr for now. I just moved to another country and have new setup and equipment now, so i have to update my Fiverr gig and materials, video presentation etc. 

I listened to everyones audio files and they are very professional! Where do you guys usually take the background music from, which site? Tack!

• Like 8
  • Up 1

• 2 months later...